• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Free NES Game on VC!

glitchedgamer

GET EQUIPPED WITH
Just thought I post this in case you didn't get the message on your Wii...

If you bought the Internet Channel on the Wii for 500 Wii Points before it became free, you can now download one free NES title from now until Dec. 31st.

I chose Final Fantasy to get my old school RPG fix. :P

I got the original Mega Man and am realizing how cheap it is without save states.

Guts Man's stage will haunt my nightmares.

I am boring and have downloaded Super Mario Bros seeing as how my computer has lost even the ability to emulate NES games without crashing now.

Too bad you can't do this without updating, which can brick your Wii.

Has Nintendo released a patch yet? I'm tired of waiting.

Strange, though, that I was able to successfully update (I hope I didn't invoke Murphy right there.) I would assume that's because I don't have any Homebrew on my Wii.

Also, I chose Kirby's Adventure. Awesome game.

Strange, though, that I was able to successfully update (I hope I didn't invoke Murphy right there.) I would assume that's because I don't have any Homebrew on my Wii.

Nevermind the fact that it can happen to any Wii D=

It's kinda cool that they're doing this. Though I don't need to, cause I already have ways >.>

That homebrew thing based on nothing. It affects any Wii, and happens when the faulty code used to update the Wii's booter becomes corrupt during the update process. It does not target any specific Wiis, homebrew or not.

Nice game choice, btw. I'm guessing you like it. :talking:

That homebrew thing based on nothing. It affects any Wii, and happens when the faulty code used to update the Wii's booter becomes corrupt during the update process. It does not target any specific Wiis, homebrew or not.

Nice game choice, btw. I'm guessing you like it. :talking:

Yup. Right now, I'm at the end of Orange Ocean, about to cross swords with Meta Knight.

Apparently my mother managed to get it on the Wii for free somehow before the update, so we're excluded from getting the game. Bummer, I was hoping to get SMB: Lost Levels or something. At least I have Final Fantasy and Super Mario World, though.

Back
Top Bottom