• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The New Daily Pokemon Disscussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monoking

Let's all go to the festival!
I remade it. Like a bawss. Seems we got to 100000000. Or something. But anyway...

Welcome to the Daily Piokemon Discussion, where once a day, we shall discuss a certain Pokemon. Discussions can range from general design to movesets to stats to, well, I am sure you get it. So, let's begin shall we?

I remember someone was keeping a list in their signature, but they stopped... sad face

So we'll just start over.

Eevee.
133.gif
133.png
133.png

133.png

133.png
133.png
133.png

It's an absolutely amazing Pokemon who I absolutely love. If I had one, I like the Eeevelutions so much I wouldn't really care which one it evolved into!

And the Shiny sprite is made of snow~
133.png

eh, locking & restarting threads isn't really a thing so much now because there doesn't seem to be much correlation between long threads and server errors (which is why that sticky isn't up anymore) - remember when there was that whole thread? I also asked Butterfree about it and she agreed.

but like, you know this anyway, right? remember when I told you this? guess not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom