• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Energy Drinks

Which is your favorite energy drink?

• Red Bull

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Monster

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • AMP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vault

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Full Throttle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rockstar

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Bonk! Atomic Punch

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Other

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Ughhh.... no! That stuff is terrible for you.

Votes: 15 36.6%

• Total voters
I had half a mind to choose Cocaine, but I've hated that stuff for awhile.

Gatorade

Energy Drinks? That's a little too mainstream for me. You young 'uns need some cocaine.

I swore off energy drinks after I drank a can of AMP. I'm usually hyper enough as it is, but after drinking AMP I was laughing my ass off for pretty much forty-five minutes straight. My stomach muscles were terribly sore after that.

Though if Gatorade counts, sure, I like that.

BONK!

N/A, I prefer my caffeine fix imbued into the roasted beans and tap water that I love. Seeing as a can and a half of Mountain Dew makes me chatty and also cackley (not giggly, cackley), I think that I'm ok without some five-hour energy mainlined into my bloodstream.

Gatorade, since if I remember correctly Powerade is watery. P:

my favourite energy drink is THE BLOOD OF MY ENEMIES AFTER I REMOVE THEIR SPINAL CORDS

I drink Propel which isn't an energy drink so

haven't tried any of those but monster though so monster???

(also: neither gatorade or powerade. propel.)

HAVE YOU TRIED MIXING THE SPINAL FLUID WITH THE BLOOD it is quite DELICIOUS

what are you talking about? I don't even remember posting in this thrOF COURSE I HAVE THEY BELONG TOGETHER THAT IS JUST WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU VICIOUSLY REMOVE THE SPINAL CORDS OF PUNY HUMANS

I don't really drink energy drinks except for like, a red bull once a year, so I'm just going with Bonk! because a little radiation could never hurt anyone or anything.

Back
Top Bottom