• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What if Pikachu evolved?

I like Raichu, sure, it's one of my favorite Pokemon, but I still don't think Pikachu should or will evolve. Then again, it's not like it affects me. I couldn't even watch the anime if I wanted to.

Wouldn't happen, period.

That's why it's a what if question. Kinda like "what if Hitler won WW2", even though obviously Hitler didn't win WW2 and probably can't right now because he's kinda dead. I think we're all in agreement that it won't actually happen

Anyway I revise my statement; if Pikachu evolved, it would become a Raichu. The power increase resulting from this evolution would make it strong enough to defeat the evil Generation 5 Legendary (which would normally be accomplished through a lame plot device).

If Pikachu evolved.

I don't follow Pokemon as much as I used to, in terms of anime, so I'd be pretty dissappointed in seeing Ash's Pikachu evolve, and knowing me, missed the evolution episode. D:
Though, it is really unlikely that Pikachu will ever evolve.

Actually, it might be nice to have Pikachu evolve. There could be an subplot involving Pikachu accidentally evolving somehow, forcing Ash to find a way to de-evolve it.

That might make me actually watch the anime again.

I think Pikachu should evolve in the last movie ever, where Ash has to team up with all his old friends, Jessie, James, Meowth, Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, and Ho-oh in order to stop Giovanni's final evil plan: MEWTHREE!! Also, you finally get to meet Ash's dad!

Sounds like a bad fanfic lmao. :I
I agree there.

I think, if Pikachu evolves, Ash would try to de-evolve it, and everything would go back to normal after much hassle and semi-plot-ish thing.

Hey hold on. Didn't he evolve Pikachu in the episode with Lt Surge in the anime? (it's like the only one I remember) and then he went to the Pokecentre and he was all unevolved with a "de-evolution" thing to turn him back?

I remember that episode... There was a Raichu in it, but Pikachu didn't evolve...

I remember that episode... There was a Raichu in it, but Pikachu didn't evolve...

Though I remember, it was like Ash's Pikachu couldn't handle Lt Surge's gym, so they used a thunderstone and then straight after it he went to the Pokemon Centre and had them deevolve through a deus-ex-machina I believe.

Last edited:
the world would implode, another movie would be made where pikachu devolves, but no-one cares, absolute chaos ensues, and pokemon haters would be laughing their heads off.

case closed.

Though I remember, it was like Ash's Pikachu couldn't handle Lt Surge's gym, so they used a thunderstone and then straight after it he went to the Pokemon Centre and had them deevolve through a deus-ex-machina I believe.
PLEASE say your kidding, Dragonclaw. It's too complex for Pokémon.

If Pikachu evolved, I'd be very surprised.

And it would also be a Raichu. After I got over the shock though, I would think it was awesome, because I like Raichu.

Back
Top Bottom