• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Birthday Centre

Zhorken

groove out!
Pronoun
they or she
The Birthday Centre
The Birthday Centre is a pavillion in the middle of ASB Central, and is decorated with silken ribbons in perpetual birthday cheer. The residents of Asber come here to celebrate their birthdays with small parties, and the pavillion is where gift-giving traditionally takes place. Battler’s birthdays are carved into the stone columns to be better remembered by - somehow there’s always enough space.

Even though gifting is now done through the database, you can still post your gifts here to publically let the recipient know you’ve sent something. In addition, you can remind people that it’s your birthday up to one week before the day. If you’d like your birthday recorded here, post here so we can add it.

January

7th - Wargle
24th - JackPK
29th - Kratos Aurion

February

3rd - Visitor Message
10th - RespectTheBlade
19th - Barubu
21st - Sylph

March

2nd - Dazel
10th - Lord of the Fireflies
12th - Arylett Charnoa
21st - Stryke123
25th - Emperor_Evulz, Phoenix's Carol

April

1st - Gzhoom
6th - serpentjester
9th - Skyman
11th - Noctowl
18th - Totodile
19th - Faorzia
23rd - Lilypad
27th - Sunflower

May

1st - surskitty
14th - Metallica Fanboy
21st - Dragon
27th - Superbird, Zero Moment

June

22nd - Ampharos
23rd - I liek Squirtles
28th - Vholvek
30th - ultraviolet, Keldeo

July

20th - Espeon
21st - Whirlpool
28th - hopeandjoy, pathos

August

6th - The Omskivar
16th - Zhorken
26th - Flora
28th - Zora of Termina

September

9th - Orchestra

October

18th - Porygon2
28th - Dar

November

10th - Pixel Chinchill
15th - Music Dragon
30th - Phantom

December

9th - Zexion
15th - Ether's Bane
17th - Munchkin

Last edited by a moderator:
January 29th, and I think it was very rude of you to reopen right after my birthday so no one has time to shower me with presents I don't need. >|

Back
Top Bottom