• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Your Theme Song

kyeugh

onion witch
Pronoun
she/her
Is there a song that you think describes you perfectly? Basically, if there was a television show about your life, what would the theme song be?

I'm pretty stuck on this one since all I really listen to lately is instrumentals, but I'm interested in what the rest of you would say.

I don't know a precise song, but maybe something about being tired of the same old thing and/or waking up to reality. If somebody knows songs along those lines, I'd really appreciate it.

I feel prettyyyyyy, oh so prettyyyy, i feel pretty and witty and GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY oh uh

probably something from a musical? for some reason Oh What A Beautiful Morning from Oklahoma! comes to mind.

sometimes I like to pretend that this one orchestration of kingdom hearts battle music is my battle theme though.

Terrorism - Neru feat. Kagamine Rin

"When struck at, strike back - it's your turn now!
It's time for you to seize eery dream thrown away
I've bet my heart's place on this resistance

Laugh back as much as you were laughed at, but no more
A coup d'etat of life, so to speak
We'll secure neither victories nor losses through overtime

It's the eve of our counter offensive"

Possibly "I Don't Wanna Stop" by Ozzy Osbourne.

edit: Alternatively, "History of a Boring Town" by Less Than Jake.

Last edited:
https://youtu.be/qQrgto184Tk
Yeah, uh, I really like this song, and I feel like I relate to it,
and also the lyrics are a depressingly realistic representation pf my life and mental state,
and also good guitar.
EDIT: and also just all of the songs on Smoke & Mirrors in general. I think that the main reason I like I.D. so much is how relatable some of their music is to me.

Back
Top Bottom