• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Closed Hi! Get your sprites from Mewtini! (Only closed until I can get some other requests done)

Re: Hi! Get your sprites from Mewtini!

Next challenge!

Pokemon 1: Gurrdurr
Pokemon 2: Unfezant(Male)
Pokemon 3: Archeops
Pokemon 4: Sigilyph
Pokemon 5: Garbodor
Pokemon 6: Maractus

Time for a Gen V only splice. I always love seeing what can be done with the newest generation.

Oh my GAWD. I will see what happens...this will be fun.

a challenge, eh? if you insist. but I'm not going easy. (cue dramatic music)
First:
Pokémon Splice:
Pokémon 1:Groudon
Pokémon 2:Deoxys
Pokémon 3:Regirock
Pokémon 4:Heatran
Pokémon 5:Exploud
Pokémon 6:Magcargo
Transparent? Sure, why not
(Completely Optional) extra challenges:
1: instead of using 1 base, splice some/all of them together!
2: make part or parts of it inferno

Yay! I love drowing in requests! Really, it's great.EDIT: Zoltea, I'm doing your splice first...I wanna get the worst out of the way. The new Pokemon are trickier since they haven't become workable. I have no experience with them(except for my Mewtini, which was made for fun.) EDIT: Oh, done! Here(this was a fail)
sspliceunspeakable.png

Thanks! and Wolftamer, I'm working on yours!
~Mewtini

Last edited:

Hmm. Looks like you're online. hehe.

Revamp.
Version: Yellow
Pokémon: Seadra
Transparent? No thanks.

Version: Gold
Pokémon: Cloyster
Transparent? No thanks.

That's all for me for today.

OK, Mad Moai. :)EDIT: Hey, wolftamer! Got your sprite. Trrransparent!
ssplicermdgm.png

The spikes and leg markings are Groudon, the base is Deoxys, the color and feet-drips are Magcargo, the little thing on Deoxys' head is Exploud, the rock-arm thing is Regirock, and the silver pieces on Deoxys' hip is Heatran. I would never do bonus 1, and bonus 2 is, well, the same coloring.

Last edited:

Ok, right on it Rainboom!EDIT: I didn't know what Hitmoshi was 'til I got the sprite. You eeeeevil. Here. :grin: It's more of an edit than a splice. I only cut off Hitmoshi's flame. YOU EVIL. Oh, it looks nothing like your old avatar. At least I was able to do anything with these.
ssplicejm.png

You evil,
~Mewtini

Thanks! I <3~

Pokémon Splices:
Pokémon 1: Umbreon
Pokémon 2: Chickorita
Pokémon 3:Shandera
Pokémon 4:Drapion
Pokémon 5:(optional)
Pokémon 6:(optional)
Transparent? Yes or No: Yes

I'll get to work! Boy, this shop is going good... I'm gonna die now!

OK, Mad Moai. :)EDIT: Hey, wolftamer! Got your sprite. Trrransparent!
ssplicermdgm.png

The spikes and leg markings are Groudon, the base is Deoxys, the color and feet-drips are Magcargo, the little thing on Deoxys' head is Exploud, the rock-arm thing is Regirock, and the silver pieces on Deoxys' hip is Heatran. I would never do bonus 1, and bonus 2 is, well, the same coloring.

that's extremely wow.
I'd recommend you scratch parts of your sprites. not just to help the splice, but in case you ever want to start scratching.

I'll use that. Thanks! (Your splice was relatively easy. Regirock's rock piece, it just 'fit'.

Challenge #3: The classic Gen I & II come into play this time
Pokemon 1: Tauros
Pokemon 2: Lapras
Pokemon 3: Snorlax
Pokemon 4: Cyndaquil
Pokemon 5: Crobat
Pokemon 6: Sudowoodo

Good luck!

This time, I don't need to take a stop to get these. I have 'em all! :D Time for sprites!
Zoltea:
ssplicetlsccs.png

Sonic Rainboom:
ssplicedccu.png

Hope you two enjoy! Bonus time, Zoltea :) Can't wait! Oh, I still have Mad MOAI's revamps, but I already have 'em. Next?EDIT: Mad MOAI, I'm still trying to find Cloyster's R/S sprite. All of 'em are revamped to R/S. Cloyster wasn't introduced in R/S, it exsisted, but not new. I'll check Bulbapaedia, the worst ever site for sprites.
~Mewtini

Last edited:

I would like to have an Inferno Snivy. Transparent, please.

EDIT: Oopsies.

Inferno
Version: Black/White
Pokemon: Snivy
Transparent: Yes

(Use Lunapic, it has that tool built into it.)

Oh, it's okay Creed. :) (My thoughts: That was cutie!) I'm okay with ImageShack. Thanks for the suggestion, Creed! On it! (My thoughts: That was STILL cutie!) EDIT: Yo guys! There has been an important edit to the first post! I forgot to add two types of things that I do! Read first post. Thank you guys! And keep requesting! Thank you! EDIT: Creed, here is your Inferno! It's cute. I luv<3 it.
sinfernosnivy.png

And Mad MOAI, I got your revamps! Here you go! (Cloyster was a fail. Feel free to force me to redo it. I was procrastinating for a long time on it Dx.)
srevampedcloyster.png

srevampedseadra.png

Thanks again, and keep killing me with requests!
~Mewtini

Last edited:

I like it! But may I please get it transparent (and it's link, too. I'll be using this).

Time for an extra challenge. Let's get you started on making scratch sprites, I'll keep it easy. Make a scratch Voltorb. Take as much time as you need.

Ok! Here we go! (I could do layers...I have GIMP...but that's cheating..)

If it's not too much trouble, the Data Form sprites look quite cool, and I know my team for BW, so can I have:

#1 - Emboar
Color for Outline: Orange
Transparent? Yes

#2 - Archeops
Color for Outline: Pale Yellow
Transparent? Yes

#3 - Jellicent (Female)
Color for Outline: Pink
Transparent? Yes

#4 - Leavanny
Color for Outline: Green
Transparent? Yes

#5 - Reuniclus
Color for Outline: Pale-ish green
Transparent? Yes

#6 - Durant
Color for Outline: Grey
Transparent? Yes

You can find all the colours for the outlines on the Pokemon themselves, just sample the body colours. Feel free to take as long as you like, it's a lot to do so I'm fine with being put on the backburner.

Eh, I have free time. All the other requests are cleared out. Normally I would make you do the 2 request limit, but for today and tomorrow (maybe not tomorrow) to get me used to the requesting, I'm leeting everyone umlimited requests. Then, I'll post again when I decide it's time for a limit. These are easily done, but I still need to get more Gen V sprites... thank you for requesting!
~Mewtini

Back
Top Bottom