• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Annoying Error

Zero Moment

Vinyl Scratch
Pronoun
He
Recently, sometimes when I try to post/go to a different page a vBulletin message pops up and says something along the lines of:
"The server is currently busy.
Please try again later*."
It's really annoying, it completely blocks access to any page of tCoD, and it has gone on for about half an hour before.

*Actually, I don't really remember the second line very good, so this is what I thought it was.

Uh...seriously what does it say? I get the same thing. It means the server is too busy. And no, some pages will work. Also, go and read the Archives for a few minutes, and then click the "Read Full Version" link. It isn't an error, just means that the server is too busy.

I assume that means too many people are accessing the server? When it happens to me, it's usually resolved after about ten minutes.

It means the forum hates you and wants to be left alone.

Caaan't really do much about it.

Same here. And yes, I meant too many people are accessing the server. I read and searched about it :3 It usually does resolve itself after about 10 minutes or so.

Is "the server is too busy at the moment, please try again later" not self-explanatory?

I know, but that was pretty similar to my statement. Anyway, I really am not trying to make a big argument, really.

Back
Top Bottom