• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Wanted] Someone with two DSes to Pokétransfer for me

Murkrow

Says "also" and "or something" a lot
Pronoun
he
[Wanted] Someone with two DSes to Pokétransfer for me

So I've played so much of my 4th gen games that most of my Pokémon are there!

There are three Pokémon at the moment I'd like to transfer from my Diamond to Black but I only have one DS. So if anyone could do it for me, it'd be much appreciated. Preferably before next Wednesday, if possible. My current timezone is GMT-4

I don't mind what I end up with on my Diamond but if there's anything you want on your 5th gen game when you're trading back, I'll try my best to get what you want.

My friend code for Diamond is 4081 3475 3944 and my name is Murky. I'll get my Black's code later.

EDIT: Actually it just occurs to me that the uni's wifi probably doesn't allow DSes to connect on it. I could still try but I doubt it. So much for the tournament I want to be in next week :(

Last edited:
Re: [Wanted] Someone with two DSes to Pokétransfer for me

I would be able to do this, if wi-fi allows and you're still interested...

Back
Top Bottom