• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ASB Rules

Whoops, read that as "Simipour and Simisear." Panpour takes no damage and functions the same as simipour would.

Um, question: During a battle, my Cottonee can evolve right, if he has a Leaf Stone....or do I have to wait until afterwards?

So, uh, I'm back. Again. I can hear the groans already.

Anyways, looks like there's been some new hack added in the last year, so... I'm just wondering now, if I wanted to get going with ASB again, would I have to sign up from scratch or is there a way to salvage my over-a-year-old team and items and stuff?

If you join up again, then dig up your old profile for me, I can add your stuff back into your account.

How is EXP Handled in the case of Destiny Bond? Do the user and the KO'er both get a knockout EXP point, or something else?

Awesome. \o/ Here ya go. Has all my old team, items I currently had, ref status, a sig move, and some other information useless to you. Not sure about money... I tried to keep track of it on my profile as well as the bank, but I have no idea if that bank record is still around, so if you don't trust the profile, I'll start over. As for the ref status, I understand that whole thing is undergoing some changes, so I think I'll hold off on picking that up again until it's sorted.

Thanks a million. <3

You still have a bank record; I'll take care of finding it. You still need to join the new system, though, so I have somewhere to put your stuff. Join link's in the FAQ.

Oh, shoot. Okay, sorry about that. So I joined... do I need to bother going through the whole buying process or just joining is enough?

Spam will end here, sorry everyone else...

When you switch manually, and your opponent gets a chance to redo their commands, do they also get a chance to send out a different Pokémon if they just sent out?

If they have at least one pokémon left in reserve, yes, they do. If the one they just sent out was their last, though, no.

How much can a Gastly spread the gas that makes up their body? As in everything except the core.

Also, does Lock-On have any visual effects? Glowing eyes or anything?

Back
Top Bottom