• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ASB Hack Discussion

For the longest time now, Takumi has had both EXP points needed for Evo, and it shows so here, but I still can't evolve him for some reason.

Forgive me if this was mentioned/suggested already, or if it's there and I simply missed it, but perhaps there should be links to the league's fakemon pages in the "League Pokedex" section? That way people can simply go there and see all the Fakemon currently in distribution, rather than just seeing their names.

And now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to actually go and find those pages manually.

Forgive me if this was mentioned/suggested already, or if it's there and I simply missed it, but perhaps there should be links to the league's fakemon pages in the "League Pokedex" section? That way people can simply go there and see all the Fakemon currently in distribution, rather than just seeing their names.

And now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to actually go and find those pages manually.
This is actually a pretty good idea! I won't need to keep the Dex Registry bookmarked, for one.

Is there any way you could signify a Pokemon as the first of its species? Could up the value of the Pokemon by a couple bucks or something. I dunno just a random idea I had.

... but why.

it's not like it's really meaningful, but the ids show order of existence in any case. doesn't show evolution time, but those don't have ... costs associated with them, either.

Only by putting something in place from *this point forward,* which means that it would be impossible to tell for the majority of things. The pokémon's id number is a rough indicator of its age, but is totally irrelevant for the first ~1000 pokémon, since they were added all at once in an arbitrary order.

Edit: If this is something you would be interested in for when the next generation of pokémon is released, then I can set something up and you'll be able to tell for those which was the first of its species to be created/evolved if people are interested.

Then if you're the first person to put in an order for that particular pokémon, the first of them created would get the marker. If someone else had already preordered one of that species, theirs would get it instead.

Back
Top Bottom