• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What form of Pokemon is your favorite?

CJBlazer

Where have I been at?
Hey there, I would like to know what form of Pokemon does everybody up here like? For example. human, ghost, hound, cat, dragon, ect.

My favorite form would be a dragon. Why? Because they seem large and in charge, especially the winged dragon. I also like human-shaped Pokemon because they move like normal humans, only with powers.

Aww, I thought I posted already. Guess either me or the system fucked up. :/

Right, so as said before, I like really fast and slender pokemon like Scyther. However, I also like really bulky ones too like Steelix or Aggron. I generally prefer pokemon who are bipedal, nothing bad about the quadrupeds, but the fish-like ones like Lumineon can go f**k themselves! Who would ever catch and use them in real life? Birds and alike are ok, nothing really that interesting. "Oh look, I've got wings! "Meh, big deal." Umm, then there are the Cute (See:Ampharos, Whimsicott) and Badass (See:Kabutops, Darkrai) factors, and of course, any pokemon with some sort of sword(s)/blade(s) is a winner in my book. Sooo, bipedal, fast and agile or really bulky, looks Cute/Badass, BLADES!!!

I have been the fan of avian, draconic, and bear-like (I think it is ursaic) Pokemon. The bigger the better because I likes the affection.

I somehow prefer Pokémon that have Scratch as their basic move to the ones that start with Tackle. (Slash on one side, Take Down on the other. Or could it be Fury Cutter and Submission?)
It also seems that I like reptiles. I like Grovyle because of its blades, but otherwise, I kind of like the big ones (that aren't pink or light purple). But they have to have more than just physical strength and armor (sure, Aron is cute and the whole line has beautiful eyes, but that's a different cathegory). I like Torterra, Heatran, Dialga... and Giratina, the high form of imagination that Arceus lacked!
Oh, and I like Water and Ice Pokémon with high Special Defence. Blue, white, sometimes translucent, they tend to be beautiful, or look interesting in a... crystallic way. (But not Seaking. Seaking is ugly. Well, guess I only like the ones with my preferred colors.)

Right, so as said before, I like really fast and slender pokemon like Scyther ... Sooo, bipedal, fast and agile or really bulky, looks Cute/Badass, BLADES!!!

You ended back at Scyther.

I like the ghost-like Pokemon simply because they are so creepy. I also like dragons and birds.

I'm not sure I really have a favorite... "form" exactly. I prefer electric types. Sadly most of them aren't as fast as you'd expect, nor as I'd like them to be...

I do notice that I tend to avoid "humanshape" pokemon, such as machamp (or, well, most fighting types), jynx, mr. mime... I'm not really even sure why.

I also notice I tend to be out of the crowd in terms of "popular" pokemon, pikachu aside. It's not often you see someone who actually likes zubat... though admittedly, not when they're swarming you every other step.

I do notice that I tend to avoid "humanshape" pokemon, such as machamp (or, well, most fighting types), jynx, mr. mime... I'm not really even sure why.

I don't like Fighting-types either. And, well, Jynx and Mr. Mime are ugly as well.

It's not often you see someone who actually likes zubat... though admittedly, not when they're swarming you every other step.

I like Crobat.

Hmm...

Bird, aquatic species that are actually based on fish, and most crystallised pokemon. They all just seem majestic and beautiful, and many are good in battle as well.

I just realized Zubat are beastly in ASB, and just because of that started to like them. Also the fact that I haven't played a pokémon game since a while, so I kinda forgot how annoying they were.

Apart from that, flying-types in general are cool, but I seem to prefer unpopular/underrated pokémon.

Dunsparce and Piloswine are good examples.

Crobat are the best (Aside from my favorites). Don't be hatin'.

I like the ones that are agile, cute, badass, strong, Flying, Fire, and/or Dragon, .

Also I like Pokemon that are, if I must quote from the Eric Cartman himself, "Hella Cool".

Dunsparce and Piloswine are good examples.
<3

I LOVE Piloswine! Dunsparce is ugly, though.

The Pokemon I like varies a lot, but I tend to like insect-like ones. But not the "pretty" ones like Beautifly. Oh, no. The creepy ones like Parasect. :3
Dem claws. Dem claws.

Dragons have always been a personal favorite. I also really like the design of the eevee line.

And of course, blades and swords and claws and the like.

For some reason, Rattata used to be a big favorite of mine. I believe I like most of the more popular ones, though. Lucario, Absol, and the Zorua, Eevee, and Vulpix lines. Though, strange thing about the Eevee line: Up until a couple years ago, either Espeon or Vaporeon were my favorites, followed closely by Leafeon and Glaceon; I didn't much care for Umbreon back then. Now ey's probably my favorite Pokemon of them all.

I like Umbreon the best of the Eeveelutions but I never could find a use for it in the games. I'm not very good at raising defensive Pokémon and Umbreon by itself can't do crap unless running a Payback set. Jolteon, however, usually finds a spot in my team.

Karen's Umbreon in Stadium 2 was very annoying, though. Back when Pokémon had max EVs in all stats and the only good counters to Dark Pokémon were Heracross and Machamp, Umbreon could tank most hits and annoy the crap out of you with Double Team, Confuse Ray, Toxic, Mean Look, as well as Baton Pass to a hard counter. Thankfully, past 2nd gen, Taunt exists.

Back
Top Bottom