• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Favorite Pokemon Type

I like them all. No use choosing a favorite, you'll gonna need 'em all.

"I have a dream... where little Charmanders can play in the rain without their tail fires going out... I HAVE A DREAM TODAY!"

Well... I can't really narrow it down to a certain type, but I tend to lean towards water types, as some of my most favorite Pokemon have been/are water types.
POLIWHIRL FTW
Then, there's the shocking personality and spunk most, if not all, electric Pokemon seem to have.
RAICHU FTW
Psychic types are interesting, because they could kill their trainers with a single thought, but don't.
MEW

And then there's the so creepy, it's cute-ness of Ghost types. The allure of Dark types. The mystery of rare Dragon types. The (no pun intended) firey personality of Fire types. The loyalty of Bug types. the hard working persanverance of the lowly Ground type.

:3
I just love all the pokemon. Except for Steel types. They can go die in a ditch.

Last edited:
Fighting, Rock and Steel-types are my favorites. These types just tend to have contain the most awesome Pokémon.

I have no particular favorite. I like Grass, Ice and Fire. And they can all be awesome even when they are slow. A plant gets away without speed, glaciers are worthy of admiration because of something completely else, and lava has its own kind of awesomeness.

Dragon types, obviously! Flying types are pretty cool too because birds are awesome, and most Grass types have a cool design. And Dark types.

Oooh, how fabulous! How I love them. The powerful and mystical Dragon type! The enduring and defensive Steel type! The diverse and graceful Water type! The cool and odd Bug type! The fast and energetic Electric type! But most of all: The creepy, unique and awesome Ghost type!

I have always been infatuated with the Dragon, Water, and Psychic types. I guess it is because of how many of my favorite Pokemon are those types.

Let's see...

Fire because there are many strong and epic Pokemon that are some (Charizard, Ninetails, Blaziken)

Water because they are so graceful (Lapras, Goldeen)

Flying because I've always wanted to fly (Pidgeot, ..., ...)

Dragons = epic. (Dragonite, Hydreigon, Salamence)

Ghosts are so awesome (Litwick, Gengar, Yamask)

Dark types are mysterious (Murkrow, Sneasel)

Normal because they are normal and aren't modified like other types (Furret, Miltank)

Those are my favorite types.

I've always had a strange fascination with lightning and electricity even before Pokemon, so naturally the electric-type would be my favorite. I'm also rather fond of ice-, psychic-, and ghost-types.

Why you hatin' on the awesome powas of metal? >:/

Well, the Steel-type has different meanings for different Pokémon:
1) Steel is like Rock, just harder and heavier. Dinosaurs are stronger and heavier, and insects are not that (fr)agile anymore.
2) Metal is high-tech and stuff. You know, robots, cyborgs, spaceships etc. Fancy sci-fi machines.
3) Steel is great for making blades. You don't have to be heavy, sharp stuff is just plain enough! And don't worry, Skarmory's stats are the best of both worlds...

Well, I ordered it from the least awesome one to the most awesome one. Maybe she hates the slow and heavy ones.

ground

like half my favourite pokemon are ground type
the best gym leaders have ground types
the best moves are ground type
team magma have the best uniforms
best reasons

Poison is my favourite, closely followed by dark, psychic and bug. I really hope they make a poison type legendary sometime.

Back
Top Bottom