• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Attacks and Abilities Guide

Can dragon rage be manipulated to take the form of and look like a dragon similar to what Axew did near the end of "The Dragon Master's Path"?

Last edited:
Negrek, MF suggested I direct this towards you, so:

For Secret Sword, would I be able to create two swords (one for each hand)? Even if they're half the size as one single one, that would be okay.

Edit: Also I sent you a PM about some hack questions, not sure if you got it. /doesnottrusttheforums So many errors...

Last edited:
Usually when one tells a pokémon to sketch, you would specify--"sketch metronome" or "sketch whatever metronome calls." But if the command was just "sketch," it would pick whatever metronome called, so in this case, splash.

Magic room--no.

I swear this was asked before, but searches yielded nothing, so... If a Pokemon has a Substitute and uses a Protect, will the Substitute be Protected as well?

No, but the substitute will not attempt to block the attack. If the enemy was told to go after the substitute specifically, it will still be able to do so; otherwise, the substitute will just let the attack pass, and it will hit the protect.

is there a reason target: multiple moves have base power reduced, rather than damage?

well, I guess it simplified calculations, but does have certain rather unfortunate effects when we have both additive and multiplicative modifiers.

Back
Top Bottom