• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk. IV

knowing all the times flora has complained about her ex (with good reason) this is true.
I think my siblings are right and I need to stop complaining about him.
just makes it ALL THE BETTER when you find the guy you honestly believe to be your soulmate <3 yes sure he's my first boyfriend but i'm seventeen for god's sake it's not like middle school where you date your first significant other for like a week and a half and then are done. nah but i've written so many thoughtdumps on why we work so well together and i mean i sound delusional for thinking i can meet my soulmate at seventeen but you know what, it's damn true ok

I'm pretty sure my best friend met her soulmate at fifteen! granted they didn't start dating until a year later but we're all pretty damn sure that they'll get married someday! as much as it sucks for me *totally not crushing on her or anything

Halfway through final exams. Had one for English and one for Math today, my two Challenge subjects, which I have my worse marks in (80 and 93 percent respectively, but still not as good as my other classes). Now I just need to breeze through my French and Social Studies exams, and then I'll be done this semester! Having half as many academic courses for the rest of the year will be an absolute blessing. It also means I can stop being a lurkaholic and start being as active as I would like to be around here!

Today we scheduled classes for next year.

No spanish, no social studies, and I'm able to have a study hall!

Jegus, I haven't been here in a while.

Actual post for fweeness: (1) I just got back in touch with a friend I had been missing, (2) I am back here, hopefully not just for the day this time, and (3) I finally got to kidnap my boyf and have him meet the Youth Group at my church. After four months of telling him how no, it is not actually a religion thing, and yes, these people are awesome personified.

Although my favorite part of that day was probably later, when I actually got to be alone in a room with my boyf, which is not a thing that happens very often so fwee. :D

^My reason for "Fwee"; Rose may be on more.
^_^

I like you, Rose. You are cool.

^^^ That post is another reason for fwee for me now! It just made my heart smile. :)

I think my siblings are right and I need to stop complaining about him.

I complained about a guy who liked me for like two years even after the last time I ever spoke to him xD it just takes finding something else to distract you so you can look back and go "oh. it wasn't really that significant in the long run. and it happened so long ago that it's hardly scarring anymore."

I'm pretty sure my best friend met her soulmate at fifteen! granted they didn't start dating until a year later but we're all pretty damn sure that they'll get married someday! as much as it sucks for me *totally not crushing on her or anything

ah the feeling of unrequited love for someone in a relationship. i had this on my best friend (i realized i liked her a week after she told her now-boyfriend that she liked him), took me like four or five months to get over. and i think getting over just happened when i was finally able to come to terms with the fact that it was a hopeless endeavor (and when that realization also happened to coincide with the realization that my now-boyfriend liked me). Best of luck in not going crazy due to your crush!! x3

as for soulmate-ism. when i came into school the first day of school (two days after boyfriend and i started dating) and announced that i had a boyfriend my friends started squeeing and thought we were the most adorable couple ever and one of my friends promptly came up with the story of our future which ended up being something like "you're gonna break up during college... see other people... he's gonna date three other people, you're gonna date two... and then... you'll be walking down the street... you'll pass each other... exchange a glance... and realize that you were meant to be after all and then get married and have six kids" and she promptly went into immense detail about our six kids.

But yeah this is pretty accurate to what boyfriend and I think (that we /are/ meant for each other) except without the breaking up during college thing. LOVE TRANSCENDS GEOGRAPHICAL BOUNDARIESSSSSSSSS

(we've only been dating five months so why would we think we're meant to be???? well you know what we've never had an argument or otherwise a single problem and we're out of honeymoon phase but still damn happy, i mean. IT ALL WORKS OKAY if you knew us you'd understand)

I am in such a good mood today!!!

Houndoom

*begins running around and yelling*

WHEEEEEEEEEE!!!
XD

We had a 2 hour delay today, and classes were shortened. If that wasn't enough, we had a talent show, which got us out of most classes. I sat with Speedblader and CookieTran (Who may or may not be on here lol)

I just has jello.

It was yummy.

It was jiggly.

I am happy.

So dad's going on a trip, leaving the house to myself until late Monday night. Considering I haven't had any privacy since I moved here five months ago, I'm quite pleased.

Ahh yeah, almost no homework other than some stuff my own laziness caused and to determine what "gadget" I couldn't live without, and which one that is the most useless one in this universe (first one would be the toaster and my hairdrier, though I never use it for drying my hair, I use it to warm up my feet and my bed ^_^ the second is probably a machine that smokes cigarettes, and yes, it sadly exists). Also I've wanted to watch The Lion King for some time now. Took the time for it today and my god the memories!

I had a pretty bleh day and was really tired, UNTIL I went to the shop which is like a 15-minute walk from my apartment. There were some pretty clouds and a crescent moon and my imagination suddendly started running wild and I came up with a full creation story/world structure of a fantasy world some of my original characters live in. Might not be that original in the end but it was so fun to do!

I was so full of energy when I came back and I just wrote/drew the whole thing on paper and then proceeded to type it in a text file and doodle some pictures afhjbafdkhbf:D

feels good man

Why are you so pessimistic!

Because I go to a very small school and few people join or leave it, and beyond the internet and that I have no opportunity to meet new people. But I'm actually sort of okay with it, since the alternative would be to beat myself up over it constantly and the situation can and likely will change in a few years, so that's a positive.

Accepted into the local community college. At least now I'm assured a college education. 8D

Also didn't forget any of my lines during rehearsal today; I feel like a boss. :D

Exams are done...

And I found out some good news today...all I have to do is somehow get to the convention and it'll be fine. :D

Back
Top Bottom