• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sum other users up as Pokemon.

Haha Sarcasim. Yum. I Agree with FMC on Momoharu, he's always been really happy, and that's nice to be around. Hah Notry's inuendo :P and now my own. I'd say which am i, but i don't think anyone really would know. So Which am I? :3

Jolteon. That one post seemed rushed and I was all "woah dizzy dizzy"

DO ME BECAUSE I AM A IMMATURE ELEVEN YEAR OLD

Mehmew reminds me of Rattata.

FMC always reminds me of Edward Elric, but for a pokemon I get reminded of Umbreon. Maybe a Sneasel.
Arylett reminds me of Vulpix a little.

Wow, Thanks Blastoise, you'd be a Squirtle. You're kind and caring yet, you have a cool side that just doesn't quit!

Zoltea is a Swellow the Pokemon with the highest base Speed to represent the fact that she already has a post count higher than 2000 and she's only been a member for like a month.

Zoltea is a Swellow the Pokemon with the highest base Speed to represent the fact that she already has a post count higher than 2000 and she's only been a member for like a month.

Ninjask and Speed-Deoxys say hello with bases 160 and 180, respectively.
Swellow is only base 125.

Markku V- A Gallade or a Flying type. Or Mewtwo.

Zora- Ninetales, Gardevoir, Darkrai, or Leafeon.

I agree with Mehwmew as a Rattata. Sorta annoying at first, but kind of grows on you as time progresses.

Mehwmew is one of those weird Squirtles from the animae, with the sunglasses and such. I've seen him go through about fifty different moods, happy, sad, and blissfully immature. He also can be bold, such as the time when he was sad the Notory was gone, created a thread stating that he knew he would be banned but he was making this thread anyway. And, well, he's now banned.

Skroy Horitz is like an Charmeleon. He may seem intimidating, even downright scary at first, and he doesn't initiate conversations much. However, once you get o know him, he can be very nice. A cliché among clichés.

And, Notory, I don't go back on what I said earlier about you being a Cubone, but I also say you're a bit of a Ditto, because I see a bit of myself reflected into you.

...I should stop complimenting myself.

Last edited:
Charizard Morph is a Spinda, giggling and laughing so much that people look at her as crazy. She spots things that others miss, but sometimes misses the obvious. For example, she posted about me twice, essentially saying the same thing.

Skillet: Drifloon. Floaty, calm, rather quiet, and adorable. :3
L'il Dwagie: Sableye. Playful, a little hyper at times, but also has a bit of darkness in there. Plus, her name is Sable, so yeah.
Shining Eevee: Ninetales, partly because her avatar, but it fits. Rational, calm, good at plotting RPs (much better than me, lol)
Blazing Hearts: Porygon Z. Unrelentingly nerdy, yet awesome. :P

Now...do me. Do me hard.

I would be happy t-*shot*

While I am convinced you look like Bubble man, I can't use that here, so I'll stick to my old theory of the fact you're a Misdreavus/Mismagius. You can joke around, but you're serious when you want to and is really as nice gal in the end. Also can give nightmares by chanting.

Now I want someone to do me.

I likes that one. Mismagius always was my favorite Ghost pokemon. Also, that last one is true too. :3 lol I'm Bubble Man. Is there Bubble Man Rule 63? There should be.

Anyways, you, MG, are now a Lopunny, and I mean that in the best way possible. You've calmed down, but still prove to be awesome and fun-loving, and it also fits your name (male Lopunnies are awesome, much like male Gardevoirs.). Also, Lopunny is the closest pokemon I can think of to the King of Sorrow/Klonoa. :P

Back
Top Bottom