• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Final Fantasy XIII... on Xbox 360!

I'm still not positive if I'll buy the game or not, but when I watched the news conference, it made me happy. I just wish they zoomed in on the video. ;P

But now FFXIII is $100 closer to you. :D Or, uh, whatever that is in your currency.

True. Though my best friend's getting a PS3, so I'll be able to watch her play it (I'm much better at watching the MGS games than actually playing, anyways :3).

I. Love. Square.

I cheered very loud when I heard that on G4's E3 coverage. I have never owned a Sony system, so I had to borrow a friend's in order to play VII. And I've played the ones on Gameboy. *dances happily*

Get a 360. It's cheaper and it's alot schmexier than the PS3. Seriously, the catalogues make it look small, it's bloody huge O.O I only expected it to be PS2 size.

You should see how many people online are pissed. A lot of them only bought a PS3 for Final Fantasy. All they've got left now is Metal Gear and one other game that I can't remember the title for.

So? It was still only meant to come out for the PS3. Aside from that I also mentioned MGS4 in an earlier post. *baps*

Besides, if you don't believe me just you tube it.

Back
Top Bottom