• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

it's Cilan time! [animated gif thread]

pkmn-ahaha.gif

believe me............ you have been proven yourself. (you are so great)

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE BEST THREAD FOR A SECOND PAGE.

tumblr_mhp54gdgvI1qf8e4fo1_400.png

"WHAT A DORK!!!!!" the photo collection.

the best thing is that cilan could be annoying if left to flounce, but dawn and/or iris are always 100% willing to keep him in check. they are not amused. it's great. they're great.

tumblr_mhsf3lvvMm1r89umqo1_400.gif
tumblr_mhsf3lvvMm1r89umqo2_400.gif

tumblr_mjactj59jT1s272mso1_500.png

it's okay because he's also best buds with n now.

NNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnn

I say we start an N thread.

Unfortunately, N is only buddying Cilan because he's trying to gain the amazing abilities of Cilan and his flavors. For example, N's gotten sad and dejected and he has trouble getting calm and stuff. On the other hand...

tumblr_m7f7p7z8XO1rx65mvo1_400.jpg

Cilan is sad! Aaaand...

tumblr_m7f7p7z8XO1rx65mvo2_400.jpg

he gets right back up. <3

Plus, he's a pacifist!

tumblr_minu8keqS11r7c13zo1_250.gif

Always valuing the pen over violence or whatever.

tumblr_lzvl8yUwxs1qaw90jo1_500.jpg

FLAAAAAAVOR. Iris is jealous of his awesome curry-magic spice mix.

tumblr_minu8keqS11r7c13zo1_250.gif

Always valuing the pen over violence or whatever.

it's actually a fishing rod! he really loves fishing. if anyone thinks they know how much he likes fishing, I've seen all of best wishes twice and I have been exposed to so much fishing. wow. fishing

pkmn-whytho.gif

his bait is a miniature cilan

not to imply that I'm running low on gifs, bc I'm really really not. but here is a cilan face meme I scribbled. it's hidden bc there is a reference to something that might be gross and/or a bit sexual IDK he'd want me to be responsible

tumblr_miwbacO1Zi1qf8e4fo1_r2_500.png

*values the FISHING ROD over violence

The fish are attracted to the amazingness of mini cilan

tumblr_mgrdphUxCd1qdai9lo1_500.gif

Cilan's so sensitive...

tumblr_mhgpml4DPh1qlnb6ko1_500.gif

he can't deal with the sheer joy of being so great!

KrPCL.png

Yaaarrr, let me tell ye some grand tales of a salty dog called Cilan...

Cilan could give himself sclera with his magical tears, but Cilan never cries.

Cilan once told a joke about Nurse Joy and Professor Rowan what made a cincinno feel dirty. For weeks.

Cilan once served a nine-course vegan meal to a sableye. There weren't no leftovers.

Cilan's own face is too astounding to be used justly while fishing for pokémon, so he uses a lure just barely chibi enough to mitigate his own strong-jawed visage.

Cilan knows what yer mother likes to eat in the mornings.

Pokémon are Cilan connoisseurs.

Cilan is, without a shadow of a doubt, the most magnificent of all the main animé characters. His antics are a feast of stupendousness which always leaves a good taste in my mouth.

Back
Top Bottom