• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Doctor Mafia (Night 3)

Re: Doctor Mafia (Day 1)

Day extended until sometime tomorrow because I have D&D tonight and totally forgot the day phase was supposed to wrap up now.

I guess nobody had anything more to say.

Vote count: 4 ABCD, 1 Flower Doll

With no real leads, the hospital staff begin pointing fingers wildly at each other. Eventually one of the interns toward the back of the crowd is singled out, and the mob mentality descends. In the chaos, it's practically impossible to see who injects the syringe, but as soon as ABCD hits the floor, all is silent. The staff look at each other, horrified that they just let themselves kill a person, and someone practical-minded thinks to check his pockets, just in case. Unfortunately, their consciences aren't relieved - he has nothing unusual on his person and is, quite apparently, an actual intern.

ABCD is dead. He was innocent.
48 hours for night actions.

Re: Doctor Mafia (Night 1)

The next morning, the hospital staff find their numbers considerably thinned. They had expected a casualty or two from the miscreants' meddling, but not three! Some of their number, perhaps, made a mistake?

In any case, the bodies of Squirrel and I liek Squirtles are found to be unsuspicious and are stored carefully in the hospital morgue's freezers. Flower Doll, on the other hand, is found with more of the sinister drugs no doctor would be carrying around without a reason. The staff pack her away in a separate freezer from the others, next to Seritinajii's body, saving them to give to the police.

Squirrel and I liek Squirtles are dead. They were both innocent.
Flower Doll is dead. She was Mafia.

1 person did not turn in their night action.
48 hours for discussion.

Re: Doctor Mafia (Day 2)

... well! Another mafia down, at least. I'm not sure if it's because the Mafia meddled that more innocents died, or because our plans weren't very set-in-stone... I went ahead with the "heal person next to you on the list", but as we continued to discuss plans after that, some people may have gotten confused.

I do not think I went with that philosiphy. But anyway, we got another mafia member. Which means there is just 1? more to go.

It also means that the other mafia doctor is gone (maybe, didn't we decide that suspicious drugs were doctor?) so our plans won't be disrupted, probably!

Uh, I'm pretty sure that I healed Squirrel. Did I do that wrong, or was that just Flower Doll?

Okay, so if both of the mafia doctors are dead then does this mean we can execute my previous strategy?

Glad we got rid of a mafia healer. :D

I heal Blaziking Loire last night.

Last edited:

So, are we going to have a daily lynch? That would make the game go faster and get rid of inactives and potentially the Mafia.

Randylynching would work but how would we start? Pick off the inactives or just leave everything up to RNG?

I don't know if anyone's mentioned this yet, but perhaps the people with suspicious drugs aren't all necessarily the Mafia doctors? It could be plausible that the don kills using medicine, too.

However that's just complicating things... I'm all for going with Kam's original plan (heal the person next to you on the list), if that's what you guys are talking about. And about lynching, we'd best go for the inactives, I think. The problem with the RNG is that the person randomizing could be Mafia, and thus they could guarantee that we lynch an innocent. Plus we don't want to lose an active player to the RNG.

Back
Top Bottom