• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

AquaSapphire and MagmaRuby?

Do you think there will be a remake of Ruby and Sapphire?

• Yes

Votes: 42 67.7%
  • No

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • I don't know/care

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Cookies

Votes: 17 27.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was never a fan of gen III to be honest. I mean I liked it because it had all these awesome new features that came with it, but I didn't like the pokemon.

I'm kind of waiting for an epic console game with all the regions. Or another epic console game in general.

Secret Bases in Gen V would be like, so epic, think of it people, what features to be used (especially in 3D!)

oh my god secret bases I completely forgot about those! I hope if there are remakes they keep secret bases and contests. The first contests were the best. :<

The contests and secret bases with 5th generation graphics would be reason enough to get this game for me. I spent so much time searching for the perfect secret base and decorating it. And I also spent a shitload of time doing contests, even after realized that I didn't get any special TM's or anything out of it. The first contests were the best, hands down. I just hope that the remakes end up doing what Ruby and Sapphire did with having the contests spread throughout the region instead of what Emerald did and having them condensed.

I know. The best secret base was at route 120, hands down~

I used to be paranoid that wild pokemon or trainers would get into my secret base or burglarize it or something so I never put it near trainers/grass. I always tried to make it needing to surf for it or move rocks or put it nowhere near anywhere else.

The secret base at route 120 was perfect! It had a spot for berries, and you need to know cut, and it had no holes in the floor! I never saw one of those rooftop sales, so I used to think them being separated like that was stupid.

The contests and secret bases with 5th generation graphics would be reason enough to get this game for me. I spent so much time searching for the perfect secret base and decorating it. And I also spent a shitload of time doing contests, even after realized that I didn't get any special TM's or anything out of it. The first contests were the best, hands down. I just hope that the remakes end up doing what Ruby and Sapphire did with having the contests spread throughout the region instead of what Emerald did and having them condensed.

I didn't mind having them all in Lilycove, really. Less traipsing the globe, and there was no way I'd have the berries to make good enough Pokéblocks by the time I got to Verdanturf.

The 3rd generation was awesome... Really awesome. If they do make remakes... I hope all of that above. I loved the contests, and the secret bases. All I can think of that could make it better is adding a minigame similar to the sinnoh underground to it that takes place aboveground, but that could be complicated. The pokemon designs from the 3rd were the best. Gardevoir, sceptile, mightyena, linoone...

Back
Top Bottom