• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rate The Video Game Song Above!

10/10 That's zetta awesome.

Now... how about The Vengeful God in the Dark Ocean Abyss- Etrian Odyssey III

Sorry, but I can't link it.

Kickass track, but not really my thing. Still pretty sweet, though.

Aquatic Ambience from Donkey Kong Country (can't provide link). God, I miss this game.

9.8/10
I'd say the only thing that made it not perfect was that intro that I'm not a fan of. But the rest of the song was fabulous.

At the Time of Farewell - Tales of the Abyss

Played when fighting the Big Bad guy of the game at about the halfway point. Or 2/3 way point. I don't know, I haven't beat the game yet. It's up there with Awkward Justice, Time to Raise up the Cross, and Bloodthirsty Fang as my favorite battle themes of the game.

8/10

The again, the Tales of series does have good music.

Flesh-Spoiler Haasghenahk
The theme of the Stalker boss in the Occult floors of Daemonheim. Haasghenahk is quite gruesome, mostly because he attacks you by launching his massive eyeball at you.

7/10, not my favorite title or track in the series, but then, you're talking to someone who likes VIII and its soundtrack.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVUzJD-harg]Box Heart Beat - Armored Core 3[/url]

I... I miss when Armored Core music was actually good :( This is probably the last title in the series that actually had good music.

9/10

Absolutely lovely piece~ :D I sort of got a Celtic Woman vibe from it, actually. I do feel like it could've done with a few more instruments, but it's still beautiful in its simplicity.

Howl of the Departed - Lost Odyssey (Try to get past the first few seconds of narm-y "AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! etc." singing, by the way; this gets amazing, trust me <3)

Back
Top Bottom