• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

POSITIVE BODY FEATURES THREAD

Re: POSITIVE BODY FEATURES THREAD II

I like my Captain Barbarossa-coloured ginger beard, which clashes nicely with my regular brown hair

well if we're going for interesting rather than just positive, I naturally grow very little body hair. like, I've got a few armpit hairs and a small T-shaped strip of hair on my chest but that's about it. also my facial hair grows much slower than most guys'. when I see guys naked and they're all hairy, I kind of think "wow have I really not hit puberty yet or something" and it's a bit depressing but then I realise that it's a lot less maintenance and tbh I wouldn't really want to be hairy. :D
Lucky >:(
I hate all this ugly hair I have everywhere. Even the really hairy guy from school once expressed shock at how hairy I am.

oh also I've got this mark on my wrist from when I got into a fight and someone stabbed me with a pen. it's basically a tattoo, and it's going to stay with me until I die. it's kind of cool in its own weird little way.
Wow, the same thing happened to me! Except it's not like a tattoo, it's just a slightly lighter bit of skin.

I've got one of those on my finger! Except I stabbed myself by accident, so the story's less interesting.
I say 'a fight', it was more like two pasty-faced nerds slapping each other and then someone got a pen and shit turned serious. :P

I like the stretchmarks on my back! They look pretty cool, and they're not purple and ugly like the ones on my legs. I also rather like my abundance of moles, which I prefer to think of as speckles because 'speckle' is such a cool word.

I say 'a fight', it was more like two pasty-faced nerds slapping each other and then someone got a pen and shit turned serious. :P

That sounds partially adorable, and then partially painful. What kind of pen?

I have been stabbed by a pen! I was at school, and my chemistry teacher would only use a caligriphy pen, and a kid had to borrow a pen from her, so she gave him a caligraphy pen. And then for some reason, he got mad at me, so he stapped me in the cheek with it. And then the pen broke, and the little sharp, silver part was still in my face, so I had to go to the hospital, and get it surgically removed. It made the guy who stabbed me with it feel really bad. And now, he's one of my best friends! And now I have an epic scar on my face, and when people ask me what happened, I tell them it's my "battle scar". I'm proud of it :3

I like my eyes. Apparently everyone else I meet do as well.

I like my Captain Barbarossa-coloured ginger beard, which clashes nicely with my regular brown hair

. . . Now I can't stop seeing you turning into a zombie pirate.

I have really small, girly hands for some reason. I like them like this, though, because I can type really fast with them.

Also, they're just the right size that I can wear my string of beads on them.

People say that I have big eyes, but I don't see it. But I like big eyes, so if other people can see it, I guess it's true. But they're brown. I want nothing more than to have green eyes. Green eyes are just lovely. And I am very blind (I am 12 years old, and I have bifocals, and the prescription of 90 year old), so I have glasses, but my glasses are kinda cute, so it's okay.

I'm very proud of my figure, to be honest. I feel a little self centered as I say this, but I seriously have a very good body. I'm very underweight, though (So is my sister, but it's not that we are malnutritioned. We eat healthily, and at a healthy amount. We just are constantly underweight.). I'm 89 lbs. But I think my hips are nice, not too big or small, and I have to admit that I like my breasts.

i have pretty eyes and pretty hair

... that's about it. there are probably other good things (my ex quite liked my feet) but i just don't pay attention to my body image enough to know/care! :p

ummm oh hey i just realized this, if my eyes were slightly bluer(if thats a word) and i bleached my hair i would look like an elf which is AWSOME because i am a Legolas fangirl to the bone (i even have kinda pointy ears too!!!)

I recently earned six giant scars on my torso and ribs. I like them.

I recently earned six giant scars on my torso and ribs. I like them.

this will sound weird but... LUCKY!!! i dont have any scars and i kinda wish my cat would scratch me or something so i can have a triple scar over my one of my eyes (but not be blinded of course)

this will sound weird but... LUCKY!!! i dont have any scars and i kinda wish my cat would scratch me or something so i can have a triple scar over my one of my eyes (but not be blinded of course)

Haha I'm proud of my scars, but getting them was pretty painful (I got ran over by a truck :P) My cat scratched me in the face pretty bad once, but I didn't get any cool scars from it.

i know this sounds wierd but i've always wondered what it would be like to be half blind (i would never consider trying it though)

I have wondered many times what it would be like to be deaf. I don't wonder anymore, though. Because 3 years ago, somebody punched me in back of the head, and for about a month, I was deaf in the right ear completely. It sucked.

And I'm practically blind. I have very bad eyesight.

i went to an amusement park about an hour from where I live over spring break with my friend and her brother. as we were waiting in line for a ride my friend's brother was like "woah Emily your ear looks like an elf ear" and i felt pretty cool and part Hylian

cool!!! yea actually i kinda have a list of movie crushes including Legolas, Eragon,and Murtagh,

my arms are getting muscly. 450 pushups a day really pays off

Back
Top Bottom