• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tumblr

Huh. I coulda sworn i put my url somewhere...

Anyway right now I'm aurorus-borealis and if that changes going there'll redirect you to the blog anyway so.

it's multifandom stuff and random text posts and space

Oh, I guess this thread is a thing.

As of recently, I have a Tumblr. Right now it is, uh, mostly being used as an outlet for ALL OF MY THOUGHTS ON BREAKING BAD, because I'm slightly obsessed. But I sometimes talk about Pokémon stuff or dreams or other random things too.

I post my art and art-ish things on my main blog (it's where I post almost all of my stuff, including sketches and doodles I can't bother to submit on dA/post here). :O

I also have a side Elite Beat Agents blog where I post gifs of AGENTS DANCING (and the occasional cheerdudes from Ouendan).
If you're an EBA fan, check it out! I record the animations/compile the gifs myself and thus, also accept requests.
How cool is that???

http://alxprit.tumblr.com

I mostly just reblog funny stuff and great fanart relating to Pokemon or just cute things. Very occasionally I'll post my own art or sketches, but I draw so infrequently today it's not something one should expect. Take a gander anyway if you want to!

I recently remember that this was a thing and so here is my embarrassing-as-tripping-up-the-stairs tumblr. It varies from trigger warning to hipster to kawaii to kpop? I don't know how to explain it T T

Yeah so my tumblr

I don't often reblog things, a lot of it is just my personal thoughts on things or my progress in video games and such. Nothing any of you would probably actually be interested in.

Back
Top Bottom