• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Trading Post

Zhorken

groove out!
Pronoun
they or she
The Trading Post
Now officially recognised as an important part of the Asber battling community, the Black Market has been given its own building in Central Asber and renamed The Trading Post. The hall is a hive of activity, with makeshift auctions going on in one corner, to trades and gift exchanges between trainers, to notices pinned on the walls. For better or worse, Pokémon are freely exchanged here for money, items, other Pokémon; whatever the participants decide. While all official moving of Pokémon between parties is done through the government-sanctioned database, the Trading Post has become a place for networking and business.

The Trading Post is where you can sell members of your team to make a quick buck, organise trades, sell off old items, or publicly give gifts to other players. All moving of items, Pokémon and money is actually done through the ASB Database (coming soon — for the time being, wait for Zhorken to move stuff around manually), but this is a convenient way to find others who are looking to trade or buy from you. The set prices for Pokémon or items is unlimited, but consider the value of what you’re selling; nobody is going to pay $100 for a rattata, top percentage or not.

Players found abusing the Trading Post will be banned from the ASB game.

haha i have a lot of pokemon that i don't really want. ok let's go

torchic Torchic
(f) <Blaze>
usually torchic are $30, but I'll settle for $28 or something

Frillish Frillish
(f) <Cursed Body>
$9 ono

Mienfoo Mienfoo
(f) <Regenerator>
$14 ono

Duskull Duskull
(f) <Levitate>
Duskull are usually about $13, but this one has 1 EXP and one happiness, so I think at least $20 is fair??? idk how to price EXP tbh

Last edited:
I'll take that Poochyena there, Dragon.

(I'm pretty broke right now or else I would buy more)

I have this random Tirtouga that I don't really want. idk I'll take like $20 for it or something but if you're new you can have it for free. :D (DarkAura can also have it for free because I think I got it from her in the first place back when I planned to do something with it.)

(Does it... does it really need to do something, though? I guess I've never understood why it ever needed to stand for more than "you are this close to evolving this thing" in the first place? Buuut those types of comments are probably better-suited to another topic, sooo...)

More to the point, does anyone want a Bumblethree? Like, I'm not even selling it because I'm far wealthier than all you plebs anyway. Someone can just have it, preferably someone new but it doesn't really matter to me! You can auto-vespiquen it for $35 in the database if you have the money for it. I would auto-vespiquen it myself, but I already have one! So. Spreading the BEES. There you go.

(First-come, first-served, I guess?)

(Does it... does it really need to do something, though? I guess I've never understood why it ever needed to stand for more than "you are this close to evolving this thing" in the first place? Buuut those types of comments are probably better-suited to another topic, sooo...)

More to the point, does anyone want a Bumblethree? Like, I'm not even selling it because I'm far wealthier than all you plebs anyway. Someone can just have it, preferably someone new but it doesn't really matter to me! You can auto-vespiquen it for $35 in the database if you have the money for it. I would auto-vespiquen it myself, but I already have one! So. Spreading the BEES. There you go.

(First-come, first-served, I guess?)

Thank you!

I have this random Tirtouga that I don't really want. idk I'll take like $20 for it or something but if you're new you can have it for free. :D (DarkAura can also have it for free because I think I got it from her in the first place back when I planned to do something with it.)

I am interested in the tirtouga please

Back
Top Bottom