• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Black/White 2 - Black City and White Forest question

Bulbamew

Bring on Omega Ruby!
Pokémon Black/White 2 - Black City and White Forest question

OK, so I have Black 2 and my brother has White 2. Both my Black City and his White Forest are pretty much empty - no stock in the city shops and no grass in the forest. We are both aware of the Key System and all that. In the originals, you added people to the city/forest by connecting to another players Entralink, but on B/W2 you don't seem to be able to connect to other players' worlds through the Entralink.

What I really need to know is this - can you invite people to your BC/WF and thus increase the size of the area and add items/wild Pokémon to the area? And if so, how? Thanks

Re: Pokémon Black/White 2 - Black City and White Forest question

There are no trainers, I believe, but you can get grass and items in shops to appear by going through Black Skyscraper / White Treehollow

Oh, thanks. I had already done five areas and there are five more and it was still empty so I'll try finishing the last five. thanks again

Well put it this way, I came out one day and had about twice as many people and they were selling Fire Stones and Thunderstones in the store.

They don't work at all like they did in the last games. You don't get wild Pokemon in White Forest or shops in Black City; everything is unlocked just by going through the Treehollow/Tower. The shops open in the center of the area and they sell basic evolutionary stuff, depending on the version. The highlight of them is the Treehollow/Tower, and that's all you really need to worry about.

Back
Top Bottom