• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Completed a deadlock!? (Pikachu's adventure 3)

Chapter 14: The lord of darkness; part 3

Sparky caught up to his friends in an ominous dark tower, only to see Luka finding Solaris.
Gal ran up and pinned Solaris, while Jake kicked Luka away. Rose ran up to Luka, but was punched, and she flew into locks that restrained her and sapped her psychic abilities. Sparky used thunderbolt, but it was reflected back at him, knocking him into a similar trap.
Luka separated the Rose and Sparky from Gal and Jake with a wall she and Solaris magically forged together. "Sparky, dearest brother, i give you a choice. I know how much you love Rose, and i'm feeling generous, so, either you die and she lives, or she dies and you live." Luka said, her eyes turning red and her smile becoming grimacing. Sparky shivered in fear, then tried to say "cut you a dea-" but was cut off by Luka "You're in no place to deal fool! but i said i'd be generous so i'll hear you out, just spit it out, i got places to go, people to kill." Sparky said "we'll have a match, if i win, we go free...but if you win...you and Solaris can kill us all." Rose's face shot white and she called out "ARE YOU INSANE?" Sparky just said "you wanna live?"

Chapter 15: the lord of darkness; part 4

Sparky was released "Fine, have it your way" Luka said as Sparky got up, charging his lightning. "do you REALLY think lightning'll work on another Pikachu?" Luka said as she drew a knife from behind her. Sparky dashed toward her.
Sparky punched her and sent her flying into a wall, but then Sparky noticed that his hand was now covered in darkness.
Sparky looked over at her, however Luka was fading into darkness.
"i'm not done yet" she said as she appeared behind Sparky and punched him. Sparky fell over and said "no...i won't lose" as he tripped Luka, stealing her knife and held it to her neck. "let them go. NOW!" he said as everyone was released.
"i'd love to stick around but obviously, you can't handle me yet, so i'll be going now" Luka said as she faded away into darkness.
"C'mon Sparky, lets go home" Rose said, looking over to see Solaris gone too.

((sorry, i was busy helping people cheer up over something small, obviously important to them though))
Chapter 16: The determined ally
Sparky and friends got home, well, more like Rose dragged Sparky home. Sparky felt he had to end it, he felt Luka was too strong, and with Solaris, they're invincible!
"Rose, let me go back...i need to stop them." Sparky whined as Rose just turned her head away, mad at him. "i'm sorry" Sparky said then paused for a minute and used iron tail to break free of Rose's grip. "i'm going alone" he said as Rose held him in place with psi energy. "Look here you stuck up prick! your getting too involved! i've never seen you try so hard at saving the world before! why start now!?" Rose demanded an anwer and she made sure it was clear. "Because Luka is my sister...but i'm going to need help...i'm going to the electro realm to pick up another sister, a Pachirisu with teal-green cheeks, you know her, and she can help." Rose's face scrunched up and she slapped Sparky so hard he flew out of the energy and onto the ground. She said with tears in her eyes "Look...i just don't want you to die...you of all people...don't leave me, we'll help you...but right now we NEED to get training or we'll ALL die." Sparky got up and said "and allies, besides...i know a weapon strong enough to handle Lukaris. (Luka + Solaris)
Sparky dashed off into a sunset to gather his last, and more powerful, sister. He left Rose sitting there weeping, Gal trying to comfort her and Jake scared of her.

Last edited:
-fixed thanks. wasn't sure about that. i won't be able to expand for a bit, goin to grandmas for a while. back on monday

Chapter 17: the warp of confusion

Sparky was running on a straight trail in the forest, following tracks that Rose made coming home, but then he stopped a moment because the tracks suddenly went into the woods. "I should back-track to try to find THAT sword...but i can't help myself." He said as he went after the footprints, the world getting brighter white by the second.
Sparky found himself waking up. obviously he passed out, but he looked around. there was no ground, grass, or trees. The "sky" was orange and the clouds green. Sparky swam along in the nothingness, trying to escape, until he heard insane laughter. and a blacked out figure floated in front of Sparky.
"Hello old friend, nice to meet you AhAhAhAhAhAhA!"
Sparky tried to kick it but it grabbed his ankle. "now you won't hurt your buddy will ya!?" it-rather HE turned around and turned out to be Sparky's rival. Shadow Gal.
"G-Gal!" Sparky stammered before shadow Gal elbowed him with enough force to launch him. Sparky shot a thunderbolt but it was reflected by psychic. Sparky got frustrated and tried to draw his sword, but it was missing. "didn't you know pip-squeak? we're in the warp of confusion, do you know where that is?" shadow Gal asked and Sparky shook his head. "The silent realm" the shadow repled and Sparky remembered Arceus said "in the silent realm one is seperated from his or her body and becomes a spirit." shadow Gal spoke up "Arceus was right y'know. we're both only spirits, so if i kill you here your spirit'll shatter, killing you, AND NO ONE CAN HELP YOU, OR EVEN HEAR YOUR SCREAMS!" he finished in almost a full scream, then calmly asked "ready to die rodent?"

Chapter 18: the shadow fight

(sorry its so short, i was a bit sensitive about this chapter)

Sparky gritted his teeth and a shadow Rose hopped out from behind shadow Gal. She tried to slam into Sparky, but he grabbed her ears and tossed her into shadow Gal. they both fell over, then shot a series of psychic waves at Sparky. He held his ears in agonizing pain, and fell to his knees. He took his hands away and found his ears bleeding. he got up with bloodshot eyes, and shot a wicked thunderbolt at both of the shadows and cloaked himself in lightning. he bound both of them to the ground with his thunder. The shadows broke free, Rose running behind Sparky and Gal in front. The shadows shot a beam of psychic from thier hands at Sparky, but with a graceful dive underground, directing the shots into the opposing shadow and blowing both of them up.
then the world started shifting and Sparky was left unconsious on the ground on route 4.

Chaper 19 finding the castle/ the torture room

Sparky dug his way back home to avoid any sight of himself. He gathered up possessions he thought he'd need and set off into the forest. Rose called out to him using psychic powers so naturally he followed the sounds of the voice, it led him to a huge steel building.
Sparky entered and was greeted by Luka herself, she said "follow me brother" but Sparky couldn't see her, as she was in a black robe with a hood.
Luka led Sparky past each of his friends in each torture room. First was Gal, he was in a spiked contraption, he was forced to hold up a huge weight or he would trigger a drill to come closer to him, until he was dead. Next was Jake, he was shackled and electrocuted every 5 to 10 seconds, not enough to kill him, unless he tried to escape, then he would die a long painful death. "I would never be physically cruel with a lady" Luka said as they passed Rose. She had a board behind her, she was cuffed to it, below her, further than anyone could possible make, was a giant spiked chasm in case she managed to escape, but since that isn't enough torture, claws from undead pokemon arms tickled her just about everywhere, making Sparky's nose bleed. "None of them'll get out..." Luka said as she threw off her robe, and just then for a split second, invisible walls showed up faintly across each torture device.
"Wanna save tham hero?" Luka asked "then come at me"
Sparky looked at her, then rubbed his eyes. Her fur was orange mixed with cyan, her eyes glowed red and her finger and toe nails were about the size of Sparky's arms. Sparky got ready for the final battle, as he shivered from fear.

(Sorry for the wait...I've been excessively busy...and nobody will hold a conversation with me over pms here anymore)

Chapter 20: thhe final battle and the ending
Luka shot a ball of lightning at Sparky, and Sparky knocked it back with his sword, Luka knocked it back with her robe until eventually the bolt was hit slightly wrong by Sparky, and it electrocuted him and sent him to his knees "I don't get it, but I'm an electric type" he said as he recovered from the pain. He got up and when Luka shot the lightning ball, Sparky used his mirror shield to absorb it, and he did that twice more, then it shot out a huge wave of lightning and fried Luka. She got back up and grabbed Sparky. She flew high into the air and threw Sparky down headfirst from the cloud layer. She went back down to him to find him dead on the floor. She cried out in pure joy and she laughed like a psycho murderer would, then she threw out Sparky out of a 7-story window, again, landing headfirst. Sparky's body shook and then black smoke bellowed out of the ground. He stood up, his fur had gone jet-black and he had glowing red eyes and sharp teeth, his tail had a section that looked forcefully scratched off, but then he looked down to see his normal body still laying there dead. He dashed up the wall at light speed and tackled Luka from behind and knocked her to the ground. Sparky jumped on top of the defensless overlord and started gnawing through her neck and draining her blood like a vampire, while scratching her with his new claws, until he felt a sharp pain in his chest. He looked down and realised Luka stabbed him "geez, twice today" he said as he fell lifelessly to the floor, not even enough life to revert to his normal form, and again, Luka tossed him out the window and again, he landed headfirst. Sparky used his last few breaths to mutter "Rose...I...love...you" as he then collapsed in the pile of bodies that was beginning. Soon light from the heavens hit him and Sparky rose again, his fur changed to white mixed with cyan, and he grew angelic wings. His eyes started glowing bright white as he raised the bodies from the dead. For now we will refer to them as the state the're trapped in. Light Sparky led the group back into the room and all at the same time normal, dark, and light Sparky fired his designated element. Normal fired lightning, as dark fired shadows, light fired holy light, then all 3 collided in the middle on top of Luka, killing her. With the remainder of her body, she reached out to light Sparky, who held one palm out and fired another round of holy light. This demolished the remains of her body, and trapped them inside of a Pikachu mask. Which was thrown out the window as well.

Sparky released Gal by lifting the weight as he shattered the drill, but now both Gal and Sparky looked like vampires bit their sides. Sparky then released Jake by cutting him free with iron tail, but that electricuted Sparky. Finally Sparky used 4 arrows to break Rose free, but then she started shooting down to her doom. Sparky caught her with a whip and brought her back up. Gal and Jake left to go enjoy their lives, but Sparky stopped Rose. "D-did you hear what I said to you during that battle?" He asked her as she giggled and nodded, making Sparky shoot red. He'd been very tempted this whole trip so he pounced on her and tickled her sides. "GYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTOHOHOHOHOPITSPAHAHAHARKYTHIHIHISTIHIHIHICKLES!" She pleaded but Sparky only stopped long enough to trap her and tickle her paws, they were pretty worn out so she only went into hysteric giggles. Sparky gave up and let her up. Rose waited a minute to catch her breath, and teloported them into Sparky's front yard. She looked at him, kissed his lips very deeply, backed up and said "I love you too"

THE FRIGGIN END!

What did you all think?

Back
Top Bottom