• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Card match zone

Noctowl

Everyone call me elf monster.
Come one, come all! Match up three of the same cards, and win big!

Rules:
There are twelve card to choose from. You are only allowed to choose six of them. If you match three cards, you may win a prize! If you do not match any, you may choose a berry as a consolation prize. :D

Prizes:
Three Pokeballs: Any common Pokemon of your choosing.
Three Greatballs: Any uncommon/common Pokemon of your choosing.
Three Ultraballs: Any common/uncommon/rare Pokemon of your choosing.
Three Masterballs: Any ultra rare Pokemon of your choosing! (Requires an extra £3 fee)
No matching cards: A berry

card1.png
card2.png
card3.png

card4.png
card5.png
card6.png

card7.png
card8.png
card9.png

card10.png
card11.png
card12.png

Good luck! It costs £3 to play!

Last edited:
I shall be your first customer! By the way, how do we know what's common/rare?

I am going to use the pal park list as a guide, since the black/white pokemon are not on the rarity lists.

Which cards would you like to scratch?

Back
Top Bottom