• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Power of Six

Mohac woke up in the bed connected to Amanita's PC. He sat up, panting. His clothes were cloaked in a cold sweat. "Son of a Liepard... it's not solely the magnetic field, I'll tell you that much... Someone's really after world-domination this time, worse than Ghetsis. All I can do now is hope I get another psychic attack so I know where he is."

"Mohac, if you have one more of those visions, you might get seriously hurt.." Freya said.
"Why does he have those visions anyway?" asked Sabrina.
"I'm not sure," replied Freya. "Perhaps he has a connection with whoever is behind this?" She looked at Mohac. "Do you have any idea of who's behind this, the visions, and the pokemon behaviour?"

Jayden was running through Mt. Coronet. He was being chased by someone-he wasn't sure who-but he knew someone was after him. Avoiding the rampaging steel types was hard enough-how could he get away from whoever it was that was after him.
He had figured that the others were able to handle everything else at the moment and raced off to Mt. Coronet to study the pokemon that lived there.
Besides, his team needed more training. He turned a corner in the cave and saw a Nosepass battling a baby Chingling. The Chingling couldn't fight off the much stronger pokemon and was quickly defeated. The Nosepass began to glow, and almost evolved but stopped at the last second.
Jayden sent out Ceilia, his Relicanth, in the water nearby and commanded her to use Waterfall, defeating the Nosepass easily before it could harm the Chingling any more than it already had. He threw a Great Ball at the Pokemon and caught it. He returned his Pokemon and ran...he didn't want his pursuer to catch up. But, unfortunately, they did.
A golden Shedinja appeared out of nowhere and sent a Shadow Ball in his direction, which he barely dodged. A girl dressed in black stepped out of the shadows-she had pale skin, short black hair and light brown eyes. Jayden sent out Siren, his Absol, and commanded her to use Night Slash on the Shedinja. The Shedinja disappeared and quickly reappeared behind Siren-it had used Shadow Sneak-and then launched a Shadow Ball at her, which hit her at point blank range. Siren was down for the count. The girl spoke.
"You're supposed to be dead." she said simply, glaring at Jayden.
"So are you." Jayden replied, returning Siren.
"Well, looks like we get to have another battle. Our last one was interrupted by that Sophia brat..." she said.
"Danielle...what have you done with her? Where is she?" Jayden demanded, sending out Micheal, his Blaziken, to battle. This was going to get real ugly real fast.

"Argh!" a scream came from outside, but it was more of a deep voice then a human's, almost a cry of a Pokemon. Suddenly a bang was heard against the house of Fennel and then another then it stopped and was quite. Meanwhile outside a wild Keldeo sat and sighed happily as the pain on his head went away and he looked around for the psychic type that had attacked him and then bange his head against the door a few times, "Please allows me enterance!" the Keldeo begged, "Ow my head hurts," it sighed and sat.

"Tell me everything you know now. I don't want fight you...but I will if I have to." Jayden said. Micheal used Blaze Kick on the Shedinja, knocking it out.
"No! Auraeolus! Return! Go! Spiritfire!" She said, returning her Shedinja and sending out her Chandelure. The Chandelure used Overheat on the Blaziken before it could react. Jayden commanded
his pokemon to return-there was simply nothing Micheal could do against this opponent-and sent out Ceilia, his Relicanth, and commanded her to use Waterfall. The Chandelure was almost knocked
out by the attack. The Pokemon continued to battle.
"Are you behind this?" Jayden asked, more curious than he was angry.
"Where's Sophia?" Jayden demanded.
"...Jayden...just like always, you're so stupid. How do you know I'm here alone? For all you know, there could be others here...if you try to escape, or to attack me...they won't be as kind to
you as I am..." she warned him darkly.
"Ha! You're bluffing. I can tell. And that's not all. You're stalling too. So cut the chitchat and tell me what's really going on." Jayden said, glaring at her.
"Am I?" Danielle said. The Chandelure had used Destiny Bond at the last second, fainting both Pokemon. The trainers returned their battlers.
"I'm going to finish this once and for all. Dragonfly, go!" Jayden said, sending out his Flygon.
"You can't win and you know it! Yukima, go!" Danielle said, sending out her Froslass.
"You have two pokemon on your team that are extremely weak to Ice type attacks. Yukima knows Sheer Cold, so she can take out anything else you throw at her. Your Dusknoir has gone insane and
your Blaziken's only fire attacks are Blaze Kick and Blast Burn-one of which is inaccurate, and a physical attack, so it won't work against my ghost, and the other will force him to recharge.
You can't win. Give it up." Danielle concluded. Before Jayden could return Dragonfly, the Froslass used Block to prevent it's escape. This wasn't going to end well.
"You still haven't given me any answers. Dragonfly, use Rock Slide!" Jayden commanded.

Jacen was trudging through the snow-covered mountains of Glastron. He had absolutely no idea how he got there, but he was there. The snow topped mountains loamed above the bright clear sky. For an odd reason, he did not feel the cold or the snow beneath his feet.

RALVARN!!! a cold sinister voice struck his subconscious and Jacen gasped slightly. He looked for the source of the voice, but could not find it. RALVARN!!!

Suddenly, a large dragon came down before him, causing snow to land on Jacen. The dragon was enoromous, with lightblue scales that seemed to reflect sunlight off of them. Its eyes were bloodred and its wings were thin, but sturdy.

"Are-are you the one calling me?" Jacen asked. The dragon bowed its head and Jacen saw a rider on its back. The rider was cloaked in a black cloak and had a glowing gem hung around its neck.

Ralvarn, you must help us the dragon looked up at Jacen. Just then, its eyes turned as purple as the gem around its rider's neck.

"Jacen!!! WAKE UP!" Just then, Jacen sat straight up, banging his head against his head. He was now in a room at the Pokemon Center, his head hurting. He saw maria standing at the door and smirked.

"Hey, what was that for?" he said in agitation. Maria smiled.

"Have you forgotten?" Jacen heard a different voice and malix stepped into the room. Malix wore his usual black jacket with a black gem around his neck. Just like the rider Jacen thought. He got to his feet. Was that a dream or a vision?[/i[

"Well, are you coming to the gym or not?" Malix asked in his usual serious tone. "Shadelle hates to wait."

"Yukima, counter with Ice Beam!" Danielle said. The Ice Beam hit Dragonfly, knocking her out instantly.
"...Just like I told you...you can't win. And you won't." Danielle said. Jayden sent out Micheal.
"You're my only chance at beating her, Micheal! You have to make this one count. Blast Burn!" Jayden said. The Blaziken fired the attack at the Froslass, knocking it out instantly. Danielle
returned her Froslass and sent out Shade, her Banette.
"Why are you doing this? What do you want to do, take over the world?" Jayden asked as their pokemon fought.
"No comment..." Danielle said.
"So are you or are you not in charge?" Jayden asked.
"Do you really think I'm that stupid? I'm not telling you anything! Shade, Shadow Ball!" Danielle said. The Banette shot a Shadow Ball at Micheal, which did a lot of damage, but didn't
knock him out. Micheal retaliated with a Blaze Kick which gave the Banette a burn. The Banette used Destiny Bond just before it fainted from the burn, knocking out both Pokemon.
"Destiny Bond has to be the most annoying move ever..." Jayden said, sending out Jett, his Tropius.
"Looks like we're both down to two pokemon. Go, Knightmare! Use Night Shade!" Danielle said, sending out a Sableye. The Night Shade nearly cut Jett's health in half...Jayden would need to be
more careful from now on.
"Jett, use Sunny Day!" Jayden commanded. The Sableye used Will-O-Wisp, setting the Tropius on fire. Jett screeched in pain and fear.
"Now, Solarbeam!" Jayden said. The Solarbeam knocked out the Sableye in one hit. Danielle sent out Thorne, her Mismagius and her last Pokemon.
"Thorne...use Shadow Ball!" Danielle commanded. The attack was powerful enough to knock the Tropius out. Jayden didn't have much of a choice...he sent out Grimm. Grimm grabbed Jayden and
Shadow Sneaked him out of there-Hopefully to somewhere safer.

Mohac felt ready to speak and get out of bed. "Freya," he said, grabbing the young lady's attention. "This man attaches steel Pokemon to himself. They seem attracted to him. As Code mentioned, Nosepass have magnets in their brain, so they never feel lost. It may not have been physically lost- I believe it was searching for this man. We have to find him, quickly- that's where the fate of the world lies. He already destroyed Sinnoh, and the rest of the planet is fair game as well."
Not a moment after he finished talking, another knock on the door sounded. "This is getting obnoxious," Fennel complained. Mohac expected to see Jayden at the door, but instead, a Keldeo stood there, smiling.

Suddenly Grimm and Jayden appeared out of Mohac's shadow.
"...I'll tell you what happened to me later. Long story short, I was in Sinnoh and I got attacked. What's going on here...and why is there a Keldeo here?" Jayden asked.

"GAH!" Mohac screamed as a pair of familiar figures emerged from his shadow. "That shouldn't even be- never mind. The Keldeo is new, I couldn't tell you. Also, you decided to arrive at the perfect time. Upon consent, we may be off to investigate the true source of darkness. And- isn't Dusknoir acting up?"
Mohac shook his head and chuckled. "Excuse me- I'm a curious person. A man of many questions. Kindly answer them."

"Maybe whatever happened was only temporary. Anyway...I'll tell you what happened with me." Jayden began.
"I was going through Mt. Coronet...I was going to study the Pokemon there. I was being followed and I was attacked. My pursuer and attacker turned out to be Danielle, an old friend of mine who trains Ghost types...she blames me for the death of her starter Pokemon, a Ninjask, who died a few years ago. I think she's involved in this and that she's controling some of the Ghost types somehow. She would have killed me if Grimm hadn't gotten me out of there. She took out my whole team except for him. Grimm didn't take me straight here though....we stopped at Celestic Town along the way, and the whole town was in flames, being attacked by that Heatran." Jayden said.
"I don't think I should travel with you guys. If she found me there she probably has a way she can track me. Maybe one of her ghosts put a lock on me...or maybe she can use Grimm to find me. I don't know. But I think we should split up. I'm leaving as soon as I heal my team." Jayden finished.

"Jayden," Mohac said. "Don't leave. We are the most powerful Trainers in the world. It was a mere case of bad type-matchup, I presume- don't let it get to you. You say she specializes in Ghost-Types... well, D'jango will give this Danielle a piece of our mind if she comes back. You will bring no burden upon us. If you leave, the chances of you getting beat again are the same. Stay with us, and we will all battle with you. But if leaving is truly the way you see it, be my guest. I cannot stop fate."

"When we were 12, and I was on my first journey in Hoenn...the cable car up to Mt. Chimney was out. So we had to actually travel through the volcano to get to Lavaridge Town. Her Ninjask got killed by a Torkoal... Not just any Torkoal, a shiny Torkoal. I was trying to catch it and...the old Torkoal burnt it's wings off and threw it into lava...I caught the Torkoal to keep it from hurting anyone else...she's been sitting in my PC ever since. Danielle's right that it is my fault. I could have done something." Jayden said.

"I..I need shelter," it asked them, "Please, a psychic type hurt me badly," it said and awaited to be invited in.

Mohac shook his head. "How that is your fault, I do not understand. It was not you that threw the thing in the lava, so I wouldn't blame you. If that's what you want to believe, then fine. But unless you want to end up like the Ninjask, I strongly recommend that you stay here. It's the most intelligent thing you can do in this situation."
Mohac faced the Keldeo, unfazed by its ability to talk. "You speak," he said. "It is best you travel with us, then, to prevent further harm to yourself. We are an Elite Class of Trainers, and we can protect you. Or, if Jayden here leaves, you may travel with him. He may need the protection."

"Maybe you've got a point. Now that I know Danielle's involved, I garuntee you she's behind the missing persons, and Grimm acting up ocasionally. If we could lure her here...we could battle her, and interrogate her once we're done. I don't like the idea...but do we really have another option?" Jayden asked.

"Yes that is quite nice, But first I must rest, I have a pounding headache and I feel a bit fuzzy," e said as he slowly went into the home.

Freya had been lost in thought for quite a while. She was still in the room Mohac was in, but about an hour had past. She smacked her head and left that room. She walked around to find Jayden and Mohac, talking to a strange horse.
"Uh..am I missing out on something important?" she asked.

Freya looked at Jayden.
"Maybe? I dunno," she said. "Do you understand what's going on, Sabrina?" She turned to her sister, whom was eating a Casteliacone.
"Oh, sorry, I had stepped out to get something to eat." she replied. "Sounds plausible, yeah."

Back
Top Bottom