• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hello?

Edoc'sil

Well excuuuuse me, princess.
I've lurked this site for almost three long, glorious years and loved every page of it. I finally decided to stop lurking and make an account on the forums. I get the feeling I won't regret it, and I'm looking forward to an extended stay.

Ah, welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies. Or, rather, we're happy you joined, as you said you've been here for three years lurking.

Should I tell you what we have here, or do you already know?

Welcome to the Cave! You'll need a Glaceon to continue (security measures about rabid Garchomp and all that.) Also, take this complimentary plate of Tea and Cod.

I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Hello! I'm Scootaloo, the resident Sonic/Final Fantasy IX/Majora's Mask fanatic! I and the rest of TCoD hope you enjoy it here!

I wonder how many welcome memes you actually know. Most people don't know mine, so I'll do it anyway.

Take this, and trade it in for something bombastic. Also, take heed to Absoul's warning about the Garchomp, who is invisible. He can be a pain.

Anyway, I hope you have a great time here! I know I have.

Back
Top Bottom