• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Power of Six

"Well," Mohac said. "It seems we are splitting ways at this point. So you must choose whether to stay or go, Freya. It's your choice."

Freya was still confused. "Splitting ways? To where?" she looked at Sabrina who gave her another confused look.

"Right- I haven't shared this yet. While the plan to lure in Danielle is good, we also need to find the man from my visions. Common sense tells me that we probably shouldn't have them in the same place. Therefore, the majority of us must accompany Jayden, while me and a partner, perhaps two, must investigate the man," Mohac explained to the clearly confused couple. "Therefore, we return to the original question, perhaps a little more clear- who wants to stay with Jayden, and who wants to venture out with me?"

Freya understood the situation now.
"Okay, I'm coming with you, Mohac." she said. "Sabrina?" Sabrina looked around, thought for a minute, and nodded.
"you're not going by yourself, Freya," she said. "I'll come with you two."

"Well," Mohac said. "That settles that issue. To me, it seems like Jayden will be accompanied by everyone except Freya, Sabrina and I. The first sensible place to search for him, in my opinion, would be Chargestone Cave. It seems to me that he would be especially powerful there. And with that, I wish you good luck, Jayden, and that your partners and Keldeo will bring you good luck."
Prince came from his ball without Mohac's command. He hopped on his back, still in the house. "ExtremeSpeed!" The pair simply disappeared, leaving a gust of wind behind that sent several of Fennel's papers fluttering.

Freya and Sabrina nodded in agreement.
"Bye Fennel! Thanks for letting us visit!" Freya shouted out to Fennel.
"It's my pleasure! Please, come back anytime!" she replied.
"I've got Fennel's number registered in my PokeGear," said Sabrina. "We'll call her for anything important."
"Now, where are we going to go?" asked Freya.
"Let's follow Mohac, I guess," said Sabrina. "Kadabra, Teleport us to Mohac's location."
Kadabra listened and in a second, the three disappeared and was suddenly right next to Mohac.
"Where are we?" asked Sabrina. "Freya and I's knowledge of Unova is limited."

"The border of Driftveil City," Mohac replied. "Just a little further, and we'll be at Chargestone Cave. I didn't want to travel right there, because if I'm correct and he really is in Chargestone Cave, then the area surrounding may be effected slightly. As of yet, I've seen nothing. That's subject to change, however. Let's get to Chargestone Cave."
And at that moment, something smashed Mohac square in the chest. It knocked his breath straight from his lungs, and he tumbled backward. "What the-?!"
A massive Registeel stood on its stocky legs and shrieked a terrible scream. Mohac began to run the equation through his head. They were by Clay Tunnel... so of course it must have escaped!
"Vincent, on out! Eruption!" The legendary dog barked a powerful sound and sent a burst of flame flying in all directions. It bounced off of Registeel like bubbles. "Curses," Mohac muttered. "Freya! Sabrina! Help me out!"

"Oh man," shouted Sabrina. "Freya! Weaken it with one of your pokemon, I'm going to try and catch it!"
"Copy that!" replied Freya. "Fate, come on out and show another Close Combat today!" She brought out her Zangoose, and right on cue, she came out with a bang. Her claws moved in a furious manner, lowering her defenses but weakened the Registeel. It looked like it was about to attack.
"Sabrina, hurry up and try to catch it! We don't have much time!" shouted Freya.
"Alright, here goes!" shouted Sabrina. She pulled out a Heavy Ball, and threw it at the hulking mass of steel that was in front of her. It wiggled a couple times, and she heard a clicking, lock sound.

"Nice," Mohac managed. Returning his battered Entei, he remarked, "You tried," although in hindsight it sounded somewhat demeaning. "I cannot begin to imagine the havoc that Registeel may have wreaked," Mohac stated. "Sabrina would be wise not to let that thing out of its ball. I do not wish to see the damage, however- so we will continue on, for I feel my own weakness will be shown if we see the burning city. Come along." He nodded and headed towards the cave without Freya nor Sabrina's consent.

Freya patted Sabrina on the back. "Good catch," she said. "Don't use it in battle; remember that. Don't want you to be responsible for any other junk." Sabrina nodded. "Well, we better follow Mohac," she said. "I assume he knows where we are going."

Electricity snapped at Mohac's feet and bounced off harmlessly. The cave was tinted blue from the crackling energy inside the cave, that enveloped everything of mineral substance in the cave. It caused several rocks to float from its magnetism, but they were easily maneuverable. Mohac had been through this cave too many times to count, so he expertly pushed through the place, hardly looking.
He had no idea where this man could be, but something told him he was in this cave. He had a hunch, and being a psychic, usually his hunches were correct.
Usually.
A shrill cackle sounded, and Mohac was confident it was the man. It came from all directions, giving him no solid reference point. He broke into a run, when he collapsed onto the ground. Not now! He fell into a psychic trance...

"Welcome, Mohac," the man said. At this point, he was covered in armor made of vegetative Metang. Mohac found that he was not in a third-person state, but he could actually speak. "It seems you're mastering this skill of yours," the man purred. "I must say, it was rather foolish of you to tag your friends along. Now you will all have to die." Mohac didn't care about the man's hollow threats. He did want to know one thing, however. "Who are you?" The man grinned. "My name is Cyrus," he replied. "Perhaps you are familiar with my work."
Mohac was at a loss for words. "I thought you-" "Created my own universe and traveled inside of it? Yes, I did. I became charged with a supreme power there. Can any normal man do what I have?" "No, but-" "I'm terribly sorry, Mohac, but you're simply too powerful and too big a threat. I'll have to kill you in this dormant state. And when your little friends come searching for you, Sabrina will have a psychic attack as well! Poor little Freya will be all on her own, and that raging Registeel will be at her!"
Mohac grimaced. "You really-" "Thought this through? Yes. Anyway- prepare to burn!" Mohac's body felt like it was punctured by a million searing hot needles. Then it was numbed, and he felt puffed up. Then there was an immense chill, and then-
"Aranda," Mohac murmured through his stiff lips. "Flamethrower." "What!? Impossible! You're not even physically-" The flame enveloped the Metang, causing them to fall to the ground, defeated. Cyrus was bare of any protection. "Hah!" he laughed madly. "Prepare for your friends to die, fiend!" The terrifying pain Mohac was undergoing was gone as he dropped to the ground in his physical form. "Not so fast!" Mohac hollered. "It all comes down to this."

Code had been blankly staring at the wall for a while until Fennel had informed him that everyone was leaving and he should too. He rushed after Jayden's group, and when he got to them, asked, "Guys, what did I miss?"

Last edited:
Freya glanced around at her surroundings, and noticed Mohac was having another psychic trance.
"Oh my goodness..Mohac!" she shouted at him. She started to run towards him. "Are you okay?" Sabrina came close to Freya.
"Is he in another trance?" she asked.
"Yes," said Freya. "i assume this one is far worse than any of the other ones." Sabrina, after hearing that, nodded, looked around, and felt a sharp pain in her head.

The Keldeo had secretly followed the group of Mohac and the ladies as he felt....off about them, something bad was gonna happen. Sure enough it did upon Mohac passing out, the Keldeo rushed out, lightly 'pawing' at Sabrina's leg, "Your a psychic, send me in, into his dream or vision or whatever, something is wrong,"

"I don't know if I can do that," said Sabrina. "I dunno how."
"Wait, you've been following us this whole time?" asked Freya. The Keldeo nodded.
"Well, whatever," replied Sabrina. "We should help Mohac. i guess I'll try to send in Keldeo. Even though I have no idea how."

"Basically put me to sleep and melds mid I to mohac's," it said sinply as it laid down next to the trainer.

"You sure?" asked Sabrina. The Keldeo nodded again. "Alright, I'll try." Sabrina sat down, focused her mind and closed her eyes. She strained her mind, and the next thing she saw was a clearly awake Keldeo.
"Crud," she said. "Actually, maybe this will work.." she let out her Alakazam from her Poke Ball. "Alakazam, use Hypnosis on Keldeo." Alakazam did a dance with eir spoons, and soon put the pony to sleep.

Keldeo drifted into sleep but avoided dreaming, thinking of just nothing and trying to concentrate at leaving his mind to Mohac's

I was in Sinnoh and I was attacked by an old friend of mine, a ghost type pokemon trainer named Danielle. She wiped out my whole team easily. I think we should head to Route 4 and we're going to see if we can lure her out into the open. I'll go alone at first, but you're going to be close behind...that's my plan anyway." Jayden explained

"Ghost types, huh? Does anyone have any Pokemon weak to ghost-type, see if we can lure her out that way maybe? I don't know..." said Code.

Back
Top Bottom