• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

alright, now I'm confused.

Chief Zackrai

pingpong wixard
How does one change their username? Because if I'm not mistaken, Full Metal Cookies recently became Big Red Cherry Bomb, Kronogreen became St. Christopher, and Kai simply became Kai Lucifer. How are they doing this?

Send a PM to a moderator or Butterfree telling them exactly what you want your name as. I think.

Um, vB1 allowed people to change their own usernames themselves. It's never been a mod thing.

After a bit. At the beginning it was mod-only, wasn't it? I definitely recall being able to change names before I was admined (and being asked to do so).

Perhaps that was people asking me who didn't realise they could do it themselves, I don't know.

Incidentally, can we bring back the hack that would track name changes on people's profiles?

The hack allowed name changes only once every three months or something like that; it may be that mods could change people's names before that point.

And yeah, I've just been thinking the same thing about bringing that hack back.

Back
Top Bottom