• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Who wants to play games?

Murkrow

Says "also" and "or something" a lot
Pronoun
he
It's almost summer (/winter) so a lot of us will probably have some free time soon. Who wants to play multiplayer games with other members here?
I've always had an aversion to playing with total strangers, and not many people I know irl play the same games as I do.

Who wants to play games?
I'm sure a lot of us have Pokémon (though if anyone wanted to battle, the wifi section would probably not be that inactive), and you can't have Nintendo consoles without Mario Kart, right? I did make that thread about Mario games a while back and mentioned we could play that, but never followed up on it!
Some games I have that I think'd be fun are things like Age of Empires of Civilization. Though the latter is only an option if you have a few weeks to spare :P

There are a few free to play games out there too. Team Fortress 2 is pretty rad.

Anyone interested, or have other games to suggest?

inb4 nobody's interested

Let's see... I have Brawl, Civilization 5, Pokémon (of course), and Mario Cart Wii and 7.

Not good at any of them other than Pokémon (and I don't have any EV trained or even lv 100 teams), but I'm up for getting my ass kicked and watching everyone else fight it out.

i will own all of you at mario kart 7 without even trying okay

without even trying

this

um, i've been on my pc a lot lately, but the only multiplayer stuff i'll really play atm are Killing Floor, Serious Sam 3 Dark Souls and torchlight 2

i have a few ps3 games with online multi, but mostly fighters and such; guilty gear, kof13, blazblue, p4u, jojo's bizarre adventure HD, i'm planning on picking up darkstalkers resurrection soon... uh, i also do dynasty warriors 7 and dynasty warriors gundam 3, and dynasty warriors 8 is out in july...

EDIT: i also play unreal tournament: game of the year edition on my pc, and i also play touhou 12.3 hisoutensoku via netplay with friends a lot, though i'd recommend contacting me through skype if you want to do that; i'll be doing the same with 13.5 when that comes out this weekend.

and if any of you have ever heard of supercade, it's a nice little program that lets you play arcade games online with other people. it's like ggpo, but with more hispanics and a larger NeoGeo/SNK crowd as a result; i play a lot of KOF2000, 2002 and The Last Blade on that with the occasional waku waku 7 and samurai shodown, and if i'm feeling like some cool co-op action, i also play metal slug and progear, among other things

(ps; i'll also be getting back into skullgirls again once it hits pc this summer)

Last edited:
I have a PS3 (but some potentially spotty internet) with Gran Turismo 5, FIFA 13, Catherine, KoF13, P4A, and Arcana Heart 3. I'm on Steam, but there's not much multiplayer there, just Football Manager, TF2, and I also have Dota 2 but I'm absolute trash at it.

My 3DS doesn't have much either, the only 3DS game I own that could go multiplayer is Fire Emblem Awakening. Besides that I have Advance Wars DS and Pokemon.

I have Brawl, Mario Kart 7 and Wii, and going to get Animal Crossing when it comes out! Luigi's Mansion 2 also has multiplayer if anyone wants to try that. I have Pokémon too, but I suck at competitive playing because I don't EV train or bother grinding for a level 100 team so I don't think I'll play that...

Well, I'm at home now so I have access to my Wii. Some of the games people here have mentioned, I haven't heard of before. I sort of expected that :(

I don't have Mario Kart 7 (or a 3DS) so I can't do any of them, sadly. I totally forgot about Brawl though, I have that!

It's just past midnight here so I'm in bed, but does anyone want to Mario Kart Wii/Brawl/Pokémon/anything sometime tomorrow? I thought it'd be best to ask as I was going to bed so there'd be more of a chance someone would want to play something when I wake up.

I have Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Mario Kart 7, and Pokemon White 2. I just got AC:NL too.
I'm also willing to play Skullgirls with anyone who has a PS3, but I'll warn you, I suck. Horribly.

i just got into Marvel Heroes on pc; it's a Diablo style marvel game, pick a superhero and run, p.fun. if anyone has that or would like to start i'll be on it occasionally throughout the week, just ask for my steam name through here or some other facsimile and i'll play that or perhaps something else in my library, Killing Floor and such

^i'd definitely play Skullgirls with you, Elsen. perhaps we can do that sometime soon~

So does anyone want to play any of the games I mentioned I have right now?

Also I've heard of Skullgirls I think. It's a fighting game right? I've barely played any games of that genre but maybe I should get into one.

Back
Top Bottom