• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Pokémon do you WANT to evolve?

Thorne

It's feeding time
What Pokémon do you WANT to evolve?

Well, there's a thread with the topic "What Pokémon do you never want to evolve?" So therefor I'm doing it wrong and posts this thread.

As for the matter, I don't like Munchlax for some reason, which might have to do with the fact it's completely worthless in SSBB, but I don't know.

And Pikachu, it's completely overrated, thanks to the Anime.
Raichuforthewin

Re: What Pokémon do you WANT to evolve?

I don't think Pichu and Pikachu are cute but I adore Raichu.
Same goes for Charmeleon, Gloom (It's cute but I love Vileplume), Paras and a few others.

METAPOD. KAKUNA. SILCOON. CASCOON.

But for normal Pokemon...

Budew is strange and I like Roselia better so...I evolve them. I have the same thing with Munchlax. Glameow. I don't hate Purugly but I do LOVE Glameow. I want to evolve Houndour...

And the rest I can't think of right now.

I want to evolve my Shroomish when I get to training her. I also want to evolve my Seedot, my Sheildon, my Stunky, my Glameow, my male Burmy, my female Burmy, my Female Combee, and some others.

Come on, what's so wrong with Munchlax? It evolves into Entei ''^^

I ALWAYS evolve my Glameow, because I love Purugly so much more. Charmeleon will always evolve as well.

SHELGON SHELGON SHELGON SHELGON for obvious reasons >_>

And... Sneasel? And, uh.. Dratini. But not Dragonair. And Pidgey and Taillow and Starly.

And Pikachu. Rawr?

For some reason, I must always evolve my Nidorina and Nidorino. This is for absolutely no reason, becuase I never use the resulting Nidoqueen/Nidoking :P

Not to mention Swablu. Swablu is the cutest bird ever, but Altaria kicks ass <3

Back
Top Bottom