• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Digi-Adopt Club

Please, SE! Baihumon has always been my favorite of the Sovereigns, Zhuqiaomon being my second favorite. But I already have Zhuqiaomon =/

My favorite of the Shop Digimon is either Pafumon or the Chibomon that'll become a Flamedramon - he was always my favorite Armor Digimon. I'm planning on freezing the Pafumon when he becomes a Reppamon.

joiiiniiing~

[url=http://www.digi-adopt.com/profile.php?owner='RaiCH'][img]http://www.digi-adopt.com/getdigivice.php?id=8684&did=22.png[/img][/url]
I'm obsessed with this website at the moment, it brings me back to my childhood when I wanted a real digimon (and a whole team of Pokemon) :P

I did the Deva lottery once and got a Sandiramon, but it was ugly so I got rid of it X3

I did the Deva lottery once and got a Sandiramon, but it was ugly so I got rid of it X3
... D: Added.

@MH: Okay! :o
First, under "Digivice:", click "Get a new one". Once you're at the Digivice selection, click on the Blue Original's image. Don't actually buy it. When you hover over it, the URL should have "adopt.php?aID=[whatever number Baihumon is]" in it. Click that, and you'll have him!

YAAAAAAAAAAAY CUSTOMIZABLE COLORS

PHP:
[url=http://www.digi-adopt.com/profile.php?owner='Thornstar'][img]http://www.digi-adopt.com/getdigivice.php?id=9163&did=8.png[/img][/url]

I also got two Digimon (which are big and awesome). And just hurry up and click this Agumon egg it needs ONE MORE CLICK D:

I named the Digimon I got from the lottery Tarasque (hey it looks like a Tarasque to me) and the Baihumon (thanks SE) Saberia, in the opinion that it's female. I love the play on words in that name :3

EDIT: Awww, don't worry Mike. I'm currently working hard to get you one of these thangs:

fanglong.png

Atleast, I don't think you have one.

Last edited:
I named the Digimon I got from the lottery Tarasque (hey it looks like a Tarasque to me)
Ewwwww I spent 10k getting that monstrosity and I hated it, it's so UGLY D: I gave it to someone who turned up on the Earn Bits page who wasted my time by having no Digimon to click x3

EDIT: Awww, don't worry Mike. I'm currently working hard to get you one of these thangs:

fanglong.png

Atleast, I don't think you have one.
:ooooo Vaguely want. :3

Anyway I'm currently saving up for the black D3 Digivice... 50,000 bits o.o *faints*

Added. Gah, you're making my charitable side I have one? feel guilty. D: Must... give... stuff... to... Mike...

Whadaya want? :o

I got the Baihumon, he looks cool :) The only 'guardian' digimon (or whatever they were called) that I remember is the dragon, I think his name was Azulongmon? He appeared in the first season and I used to think that Patamon digivolved into him XD

EDIT: this guy has nearly 200 Digimon, I click him every day to get about 3000 points :) Click for easy Bits! The only problem is that most of his digimon are frozen, do you still get points from that?

Yessss plot is working :D

And Miiiiiike I'll save up somewhere to get you something! Sometime!

EDIT: No, not from frozen or final form Digimon.

And heeeeeey, what's this? One of my Poromons've Digivolved~

EDIT: this guy has nearly 200 Digimon, I click him every day to get about 3000 points :) Click for easy Bits! The only problem is that most of his digimon are frozen, do you still get points from that?

Only if you donate money to the site I think.
It sucks when you get someone with about 500 Digimon, all of them frozen or level-capped ><

EDIT: Ah, I just worked out frozen Digimon have little snowflakes beside their names x3

AND NOW EBONWUMON

Seriously how do I do it. ;_; I guess I'm just awesome like that.

Also, tell me what you want Mike or I give you the first thing that comes to mind. :/ Possibly carp.

*pants* I got your Wizardmon, Mike. Should be in your profile. I would've gotten it faster if the site wasn't screwing up.

@RaiCH: I really don't know, but I'm wracking my brains trying to find Zhuqaiomon (but I'm set on finding him myself, so no need to tell me how).
It's easy if you know where to look. Just scroll to the bottom of the page on any page and click "Bandai". Rather than a link to their site or whatever, it leads to Azulongmon. Heehee, finally I get rewarded for mindlessly reading copyright. X3

*pants* I got your Wizardmon, Mike. Should be in your profile. I would've gotten it faster if the site wasn't screwing up.

@RaiCH: I really don't know, but I'm wracking my brains trying to find Zhuqaiomon (but I'm set on finding him myself, so no need to tell me how).
It's easy if you know where to look. Just scroll to the bottom of the page on any page and click "Bandai". Rather than a link to their site or whatever, it leads to Azulongmon. Heehee, finally I get rewarded for mindlessly reading copyright. X3

Thank you! I'd have to give you an egg of some sort :) Is there any in particular you want?

Thank you! I'd have to give you an egg of some sort :) Is there any in particular you want?
Well... a Guilmon X egg would be super-awesome, but really, I don't think I did enough to deserve one. If you absolutely have to give me something but don't want to go to that length, a Kudamon egg would do.

Back
Top Bottom