• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Best and worst-looking Shiny Pokémon?

Re: Best and worst-looking Shiny Pokémon?

Fearow, because it's gold and I have one. x)

Eevee and Umbreon are quite awesome as well.

077ponyta.png
>
078rapidash.png

Goood why would they change it?

All of my favourite Pokémon have stupid Shinies.

461.png
419.png
448.png
212.png
65.png
52.png

Yuck, yuck WHY does it have to the the only shiny i ever got ;^;, meh way better non-shiny, yuck, yuck, is that even shiny at all I can barely tell.

All the ones that are puke-green or puke-yellow or puke-yellow-green or start off dark and then go a horrid bright blue or pink that doesn't suit them at all (eg Murkrow line) are rubbish. As are the ones that hardly change, what's the point?

Sandlash, Vulpix line, Voltorb line, Magikarp line, Cyndaquil line, Spinarak line, Raikou (IT LOOKS LIKE A TIGER), Beldum line, the Regis, the Skorupi line, the Tangela line, Espeon, Umbreon, Electabuzz, Electivire and Weezing all look good or not bad. The Porygon line looks sort of funky but I'm not sure I'm too keen on it.

My favorites: Gardevoir, Drapion, Charizard, Rayquaza, Chansey, Pinsir, Milotic, and Mightyena.

I do NOT like shiny Weavile, and I'm a bit tired of shiny Gyarados.

My favorite shiny differences are Umbreon and Electrike easily. Some other cool ones I think are the Treecko line, the Porygon line, the Beldum line, and Espeon.

The worst in my opinion are pretty much any where two contrasting colors are made duller and similar to each other. Vaporeon, Flareon and Cyndaquil come to mind there.

Back
Top Bottom