• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Avatar: The First Mafia (SIGN-UPS CLOSED :D)

Mai

Banned
Well, it's the first AtLA related mafia on here iirc. And it's such a surprise that I made it, right.

:D?

I'm looking for about nineteen or twenty players; I know that might be a stretch considering the current game environment, but the current role list is really just a rough draft and I can wait.

Rules:
1. Secret roles, thanks. This'll be spoilery, but AtLA is old enough.
2. I'll decide on out-of-thread communication rules later.
3. Three abstains per game.
4. Normally I'd like 48 hours per phase. I'll extend as necessary, though; I'm pretty lax when it comes to these things.
5. Feel free to ask questions about roles if you have them. I'll answer--privately, if the game's already started.
6. Typical mafia rules, 'kay? Don't be a jerk and screenshot things, etc.

Some of these roles heavily rely on the plot of AtLA, and the setup may not necessarily be typical. I'm not trying to make a needlessly complex thing, though; things should make sense even if you only know about AtLA from the wiki.

So, um. Join? I'm looking forward to this! Don't make me sad by not getting enough people :(

Last edited:
Re: Avatar: The First Mafia

I demand (politely; perhaps in the French manner of speaking) that people sign up for this, tbh. KICKS 2 TOP OF PAGE

Re: Avatar: The First Mafia

I'm pretty sure this one is dead in the water.

Hahahaha no.

Okay, so! Looking at my old role list, it was sort of terrible, so I'm going to cut this at 15. Hopefully everyone still wants to play. Role PMs will be sent out sometime in the near future, once I'm sure this isn't a terrible idea too and I get the flavor written. In addition, some new mostly unnecessary role/rule things under the cut:

Out of thread communication will be banned, for the most part. You may or may not be allowed to communicate at some point in the game.

Mafia dons may no longer abstain from killing. For them and only them, night actions will be randomized if I do not obtain them.

This might be added to. If editing works in Mafia Sign-ups.

Back
Top Bottom