• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Trading Post

I got a Damp Mudkip from the anniversary promo, but I'm not particularly interested in her. I don't want to have her just languish in my PC, though, so if anyone else has a hidden ability starter from the promo they don't really want, I'm open to offers! :o (edit: The promo's OP said we could trade the starters, but let me know if we aren't allowed to trade Pokemon we haven't actually gotten yet.)

Haa... Sorry to come in right after Keldeo, but if someone is also interested in my Mudkip (preferably after someone traded for Keldeo's) and wants to trade their starter, I'd appreciate offers. I already have a FEROCIOUS SWAMP MONSTER to take care of; can't complicate matters! They'd just squabble pettily.

Go ahead and trade your starters before they're added to the database. Shouldn't be too much trouble.

Meanwhile, I got a female Piplup with Defiant, and I like her but I don't love her. If anybody is willing to part with any Hidden Ability starter from Gen I or II, I would definitely love that starter much more than Piplup; but if nobody wants to offer one, I will be perfectly happy simply liking Piplup and keeping her on my team!

(In other words, if you're on the fence between trading with me or trading with somebody else, go ahead and trade with the other person; I won't be put out.)

Meanwhile, I got a female Piplup with Defiant, and I like her but I don't love her. If anybody is willing to part with any Hidden Ability starter from Gen I or II, I would definitely love that starter much more than Piplup; but if nobody wants to offer one, I will be perfectly happy simply liking Piplup and keeping her on my team!

If you're interested in another water starter, I'll gladly trade you this Rain Dish Squirtle.

Oh, so I got this Unburden Treecko, which is awesome, except that I already have a Grovyle :(((

I want to love him but I'd prefer trade him to someone who won't keep him in their computer, so I'd like to hear if anybody's interested in trading him for any other Hidden Ability Pokémon?

Oh, so I got this Unburden Treecko, which is awesome, except that I already have a Grovyle :(((

I want to love him but I'd prefer trade him to someone who won't keep him in their computer, so I'd like to hear if anybody's interested in trading him for any other Hidden Ability Pokémon?
I'd give you my all-new solar-powered charmander for it, if you're interested? It's the latest model, I promise.

I have my Mudkip if that's to your liking.

Back
Top Bottom