• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Nintendo Park

Do you really expect people to just let you use stuff that they made? Because it seems like most of your pages are just soliciting readers to send you their content. Seriously, man. Make some of your own. :0

Also is "Ourba" being a broken link part of the joke?

A lot of original non-fanwork things will come soon; I didn't finish the fan stuff that long ago, but that stuff's easier to start with.

And about Ourba, I fixed that link. Thanks for telling me about that.

I looked through your site and didn't find anything particularly useful or captivating to me. I think the idea of fan reviews on your website is cool, but I think you went a bit overboard with the fan art, fan fiction, etc. etc. If people wanted to post fanart they'd put it on deviantART or something where it will probably get more exposure, and fanfiction on fanfiction.net or similar.

Lots of things aren't finished too, I see... generally I would recommend having more content finished on your website before you start advertising it. The forum is probably unnecessary too; it's hard to get those to go anywhere.

The layout is functional and I can read everything clearly, but that's probably the best I can say about it. The background, while not obnoxious, isn't all that pretty to look at... I'd actually prefer something a bit plainer myself. Also not that crazy about the banner; it doesn't seem to flow with the rest of the layout if that makes sense. It's not a terrible graphic but just rather "MEH". Unless you're quite good at making graphics, simpler (like the background) can actually be the better route IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom