• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

5th Generation Discussion: What happened to Team Rocket?

CJBlazer

Where have I been at?
Have anybody even noticed in Black and White. Team Rocket has gained a superload of knowledge. I mean in DP, they were just a bumbling bunch of losers, but now they are able to hack into buildings, steal rare items, ect. Were they hardwired or something?

I also miss the nostalgic Team Rocket. Although Pikachu tirelessly attacking them with thunderbolt over and over and OVER gets extremely boring. Pikachu always delivers the final blow, even when Pikachu isn't even in the battle before.

I did like the little schemes they came up with before. But after Meowth's original VA died, and I haven't a clue about James' VA, the newer VA's have just wanted to make me puke. Meowth and James' new VA's voices sound like old men who are swallowing those suckish cough drops that amage your voice and makes it scratchy.

They just suck now. They used to be awesome in Kanto and Johto, but they've become less important than Sunkerns. Yeah, TR's that bad.

Doesn't James speak all roughy-like in Kanto? And yeah, I did like the old TR.

What if Giovanni imprisoned the real ones and made robots that looked like them?

Team Rocket is geting better. that is true. It is very weird howthey all of a sudden gained knowledge of how to hack into train systems and all. Usually, it was Meaowth that was a genius and they always got "BLASTED OFF AGAIN"

Back
Top Bottom