• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Favorite Pokémon of Each Type

Negrek

busy dizzy lazy
Staff member
Favorite Pokémon of Each Type

If you haven't seen it already, there's a new meme going around the fandom where you make an image showing your favorite pokémon of each type. Here's mine (whoops, it's huge, but too lazy to manually resize and reupload it):

favorite_each_type.jpg

You can make your own here: http://www.cpokemon.com/seccion/herramientas/tipos/en/

Since Butterfree added type filtering to the Favorite Pokémon Picker recently, you can use that to narrow down your choices if you have trouble.

And there's a stats page here if you want to see how your choices compare to the fandom as a whole: https://www.cpokemon.com/seccion/herramientas/tipos/stats/

There are a lot of the usual suspects there (lucario and mega lucario getting the top spots in fighting, nice), but also some surprises, I think--I definitely wouldn't have expected sceptile to take the top spot in grass, for example. Also there are some examples of cases where the fandom is WRONG and has BAD TASTE, like sandygast being the second-to-least-most-popular choice for ghost (or golett being the least chosen option, wtf, it's super cute). Anyway, just curious what other people's results are.

Back
Top Bottom