• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Lucario or Zoroark?

If Lucario and Zoroark had a battle, who would win?

• Lucario

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • Zoroark

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters

JazzApples

Epicness!!
I think this is a heated topic at the moment. It's a bit awkward for me because I like both of them:unsure:
But I just wanted to know what you people think about this topic. Please reply with your thoughts.

Really I just can't get why some people out there just can't admit that even though Lucario has the type advantage, they are both pretty equal with their own strengths and weaknesses and either one of them could win the battle between them. Battles are random anyway and it all depends. Anyway, enough from me!

But what if you consider "Illusion"? I mean, would you really use Close Combat/Aura Sphere on a Gengar with the slight possibility that it could be a Zoroark?

If it were 1 vs 1, Lucario would win for the sheer fact that it gets STAB for Close Combat. Zoroark doesn't get STAB for Focus Blast or (the less commonly-used) Flamethrower.

With Lucario's access to priority moves, coupled with the fact that it hits Zoroark super-effectively, and that Zoroark has below average defences, I'd say Lucario would win hands down. It's a shame, really, because I like Zoroark more than Lucario.

Physical variants of Lucario do not ohko Zoroark with Extremespeed, without a boost, Zoroark outspeeds Lucario, so Close combat is not a good option. Zoroark on the other hand does ohko with flamethrower or focus blast. A Choice Scarf set would be able to get off a Close Combat, but one must worry about a possible Focus Sash.

Special variants have Zoroark's number with Vacuum Wave, but yet again Zoroark can carry a Focus Sash

Everyone is talking about items and stats and moveset and I just thik Lucario has a bigger chance of winning bec ause of their type

Back
Top Bottom