• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Absences

So I totally didn't know this thread existed. I was just gone for a week.

But I'm back, and you all noticed and missed me so much :)

I am going home to Arizona tomorrow where I am grounded, so I don't think I will be able to log on for a couple months unless I act really sneaky to get on. Sorry.

Going to Vegas!

...For National Latin Convention, because I am a nerd. See you on the 29th! (Traveling on my birthday *sobbu*)

I am leaving for Boston for a family vacation tomorrow (the 27th) and will be gone until August 4th or 5th. (doesn't really help the fact that I'm trying to become more present at the forums but it can't be helped.) I'll be able to post and stuff the first three days, but past that I have no idea what my wi-fi status will be, so.

I know I was gone for a couple weeks, but I'm leaving again. Starting tomorrow, I'll be gone for around a month. Maybe longer, maybe shorter, it all really depends and stuff. Maybe, if I am sneaky, I can get on, but I don't think so.

I am posting for Hippy, as her laptop has been snatched away by her dad and her friend's kindle (her other method of getting on the internet when she couldn't use her laptop) is now broken.

I am not happy about it, either :/

No idea when she can get on again, but she asked me to post here for her.

I am going to be gone indefinitely. Sorry if that inconveniences you. My Safari Zone will be put on hold. I'll tell you all when I'm back (if you see me posting visitor messages or sending private messages, it does not mean I'm back).

I am at band camp with very limited internet access. I might not be contributing to ant mafia games in the next week because of these constraints.

Okay, sorry I never posted this, but I've been gone the past few weeks because of real-life commitments, and I'll be gone awhile longer. But I'll be back eventually. Peace out.

So, I've been gone for the last few weeks, and that was because my internet got turned off so as to prepare for this new move. I'll prooobably be on, like, a few minutes a day, since I kiiind of broke everything of mine that could access Wi-Fi hotspots. So. Yeah.

... and then, no one was ever absent from the forums again.

Well, I'm usually absent from here. Oh, what do I have to say for myself? ^^

Back
Top Bottom