• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Legend of Korra

Maybe there will be multiple miniseries? After this one they might examine Roku's life more closely, or go even farther into the future.

Or both! We could see all of the myriad Avatars going about their business.

Maybe there will be multiple miniseries? After this one they might examine Roku's life more closely, or go even farther into the future.

Or both! We could see all of the myriad Avatars going about their business.
Maybe they'll give us some back story on the last Airbending Avatar before Aang if they do more miniseries. All we know is her name.

I want to see the little fire-nation-May's-little-brother-baby all grown up.

May? You mean Mai?

I kinda forgot she had a little brother... I doubt Tom-Tom will have any major role but I hope Zuko and Mai themselves are still around... Unless Aang and Katara's son is like really old or something himself (now that I think about it he probably is, being like 70 years in the future or something) I'd expect them to be, or at least a possible child of theirs.

I wonder what killed off Aang, anyway? It's not like the life expectancy is particularly short or anything, there were several people in the show who must've been well over 100 because they remembered what it was like before the war.

I'm excited for Son of Man With Cabbages now. I'm wondering now about who will return, if anyone. I'm hoping there will be more miniseries after this, if there's only going to be 12 episodes.

I wonder what killed off Aang, anyway? It's not like the life expectancy is particularly short or anything, there were several people in the show who must've been well over 100 because they remembered what it was like before the war.
That guru that Aang went to see was like 150 years old.

Wow... I had no idea there was even going to be a sequel-miniseries. This is actually the first time I've heard of it.

Then again, I had never even watched the show until earlier this year, when I saw a ton of episodes all in a row during the week when my DirecTV randomly gave me a bunch of channels that it doesn't normally get... so it's not too surprising that I've missed some stuff.

I am mega excited for this. I want to see Suki/Sokka babies and Toph's possible babies.

SON OF OLD SWEEPY! I AM EXCITED I THINK I'M GOING TO EXPLODE!

Back
Top Bottom