• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What's Your Favorite Pokémon?

Re: What's Your Favorite Pokémon?

You know I would have said Teddiursa but I've become suddenly aware that PUMPKABOO is probably my favorite.

One of my characters breeds pumpkaboo so I did some research on them and they are super cute

Xatu and Kingdra are my favorites. I think I grew to like them for their designs first, and once I thought they were kinda cool, I started using them on my team and they turned into my strongest Pokémon on Sapphire and Emerald respectively.

I have a WHOLE list of second favorites (mostly from the 2nd generation, also some 1st and 3rd), but that would be excessive.

Have I mentioned how much I love Meowstic?

espurr is freaky-deaky but boy howdy i sure do love its name

Have I mentioned how much I love Meowstic?

espurr is freaky-deaky but boy howdy i sure do love its name

Male or Female?
I prefer the female one, the male one's colours are too dark imo

Espurr is pretty cool, too. Especially Mimi. (I expect there's fanart somewhere of Mimi and Aster that I have yet to see)

Both! It's the only Pokemon with such an extreme gender difference that I like both versions of! c:

Traditionally I've said absol, Lugia, and Mewtwo are tied for the "favorite pokemon" spot, although these days it's kiiiind of more absol/Mewtwo with Lugia right below, probably because I write a lot of absol and Mewtwo for my fanfic, and any pokemon I work with for a while I tend to like better just from that association.

Some runner-up mentions include chesnaught, Rayquaza (particularly of the shiny mega variety), nidoking, and sceptile. There's the picker list, of course--I'd say I have some pretty clear "types." :P

Ooh! Here's my favourite Pokémon picker list! It was really accurate about Scyther, Scyther, and Scyther, but I dunno about the other ones... I think Scyther should be way higher, and Scyther should definitely be higher than Scyther.

I'm partial to Blaziken and Lucario myself. I know, I know, "Frost stop picking the Pokémon everyone likes!" but they're so cool

er my fave underrated is Infernape though..... He made it in just before Fire/Fighting got super lame in my opinion pwq

oh and Dunsparce, Dunsparce is good

Tough choice... I've mostly only done Gen 1, (the Gen 3 version of it, at least) so I like Alakazam the best. PSYCHIC TYPES ARE AWESOME!!

Rather do like Cobalion, myself. M'second favorite is Mimikyu, because... it's Mimikyu. Can't say no to Mimikyu.
(Also cobalion was my first level 100 but pffft)

My favorite is ditto but if you don't wanna count that it's probably garchomp or talonflame. Garchomp has an amazing design and Cynthia's garchomp from the anime is awesome. Talonflame was by far the mvp of my X playthrough and I had a greninja.

Lets see...

Pikachu, Skitty, Ribombee, LUCARIO, RIOLU, Jirachi, Delcatty...and others those are just the first ones to pop up for me atm lol

Well.... I like Volcarona and Aggron. Also some Grass-types like Torterra, Grovyle and Trevenant. Dialga is up there too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom