• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Animal Crossing Fanclub

I caught 2 gars, an arapaima, a salmon, an ocean sunfish, and a king salmon today! I thought they were rare!
I'm gonna go catch some more right now. Yay! :D

Damn. I got stung twice by bees and once by a Scorpion. I didn't know that the Scorpion really meant me any harm until I saw that it was following me, and I was like, WTF nono get away from meh!11
Then I got out my net and when I went out of my inventory it stung me! D=
If Tree saplings have broken leaves, does it mean that they're not going to grow?

Yup, Agent S came to my town. And in return you got my Tabby.

Oh, Manaphy Driftrider? Scorpions and Tarantulas both attack you if they see you with a net but they're completly harmless otherwise, so if you see one, try sneaking up behind it, getting out your net, and before it can attack, catch it.

Oh, Manaphy Driftrider? Scorpions and Tarantulas both attack you if they see you with a net but they're completly harmless otherwise, so if you see one, try sneaking up behind it, getting out your net, and before it can attack, catch it.
Wtf. Lol. To think I ran away just to take out my net and the n going back to it.
It failed. D=

Last edited:
You know what I saw when I went to the game store?

Display cases for City Folk. ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ :D

... :D Nice.

Dang you Seretown your DS card went poof. D: I have bad luck with these games.

I've been thinking of getting one of the Animal Crossing games, cos everyone says (even my frinends at school) that it rocks

You should 'cause it rox.
I'm gonna get my own instead of sharing the DS card with my sister.
Btw, can you migrate with everything in your wardrobe? Like, taking your wardrobe in your inventory. Or will everything inside be gone?
Oh, and how much bells can you bring with you?

Back
Top Bottom