• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Adopt-A-Pokémon! The site!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Adopt-A-Pokémon! The site!

...You wasted a whole thread in the Advertising section for a site that's just to keep records on? ._.

1. The yellow on white made my eyes bleed!
2. I seriously doubt those sites sponsored you.
3. It's not really anything but an archive and a forum!

Fail.

A one page site? and you expect us to go to it? To what? Listen to music, join a two subject forum and see a list of the two members of your adoptable shop? That dosen't even load, and the link goes to a yahoo 503 not found page.

No, and:
1. STOP flaming.
2. There's barely any topics on the forums because you need to register.
3. And it's MORE than one page, look on the left!

It's a really good site when you visit.

Terry, you need to learn what flaming is. They're not doing it, they're (mostly) giving you constructive criticism to help make your site better.

Why are you calling your links "Sponsored Links"? I'm quite certain you're not sponsoring TCoD or Serebii and that they're not sponsoring you. And if you're going to link to threads on forums, at least have it be your own forum. The background image should not be a background image and music is generally not a good idea. :(

Butterfree in The Rules said:
Rule #4: Don't flame.
Do not make hurtful comments about other members' opinions, beliefs, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, skin color, etc. This includes general hurtful or degrading comments about groups of people which other members may or may not belong to. Of course you are allowed to disagree with a person's opinions, but please do so in a respectful manner. State your disagreement by all means, but if you think the other person is the dumbest person you've ever met for thinking so and deserves to rot in Hell, just keep it to yourself. Any blatant insult will give you a nasty 30-point infraction (disabling your Debating Hall access and getting you banned if you flame again before the warning expires) which won't go away for three months.

You can also get warned for flaming if you excessively bash a Pokémon, character, movie, TV show, book, band, etc. at a level where fans of said Pokémon/character/movie/TV show/book/band/etc. can feel insulted about it too. So please no "I hate (insert Pokémon here), it's completely useless, only n00bs use it."

I might note that talking hurtfully about named people who are not at the forums is not allowed either, nor is any sort of "indirectly" giving out the person's identity such as by linking to another page with the name or allowing people who know the person's identity to give out hints in the thread. If a non-member who could technically access the forums is heavily berated in a thread, it should be completely anonymous. Do not insult members of other forums, etc. in general, either.
This is what flaming is, Texifier. It doesn't say anything about giving negative criticism.

Oh. It's just like other adoptable sites (but with forums and a guestbook that I installed)

wait what is this

nothing on that page makes sense

this is why we need to be able to punch people in the face using the magic of the Internet

Terry, do you have some kind of disorder that a. prevents you from taking criticism the right way and b. inhibits your ability to make sense? No-one was flaming you, and your site is not a good site no matter how long one spends there (the less time, the better, actually--it has been proven by science, you know!)

eta: and c. shifts your consciousness into the mystic land of Terryland in which everything that you do not approve of is blocked out near-instantaneously

...you have a link to the kids section of yahoo? O_o

I doubt TCoD/Serebii sponser you, and it's a one page website with a bunch of links to places that don't sponsor you and a link to your adoptables thread here.

Stop trying to make websites when you're 10.

fail

here's my question: why did this get locked, but not this one? Just because Terry decided to give his thread a splash page doesn't make it any more of a "website" in its own right than the other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom