• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Isn't my site, but here's Bramble Gamers!

DarkAura

loves terra "brain cells? idk her" kingdomhearts
Here's Bramble Gamers!

Now, This is a site that desperately needs members! Now Forumotion isn't the best to host a site on, but this site is still pretty good!

I know there isn't TOO much, but there are some stuff on there not on here. For example, BG has Flash Games, and it's generally about Nintendo, rather than just Pokemon. Of course, there are some dead threads, so I'm advertising this site here so that way the threads, well, won't be so dead!

So, umm, please join?

EDIT: There is now a sub forum for My Little Pony. Bronies are welcome!

Last edited:
If this is bumping, my bad.

This is the forum I run.

And there has been quite a few updates since her post.

First, I've added Ranks for posting, and requests are fine. (For example, if you want a Derpy rank, I'll get you one.)

My good friend xLight (probably not registered on these forums.)
has made banners for each holiday/season.

And there's a MLP subforum, so bronies are welcome. (Whew, hope that post wasn't too bad.)

Yeah, and now we have real cheats. Its not fake cheats like what I posted about a day ago. It's real cheats, hints, glitches, and easter eggs. So far, we have;

Glitches~Pokemon RBY~ Mew trick, Level 100 Mew, Missingno Glitch

Hint~Super Mario Bros~Enter castles after beating them

Easter Egg~ Zelda~See Mario characters in Legend of Zelda.

So, yeah. Also, stuff became a little more organised.

Yes, we have a cheat archive. (Mainly to revive the site, bring more members, etc.)
If you don't mind, may I post updates what happens on the site? (which is recorded here)
Here's a copy of today's updates.

As of December 17th, 19:23 p.m EST

-We have 300 members!
-Congrats to xLight for Site Designer!
-Congrats to Rainbow Dash for Site Designer/Advertiser!
-We have a new cheating archive. Check it out!
-We have a new usergroup called "Staff". These people help around on the site by designing, advertising, submitting cheats, etc.

Back
Top Bottom