• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Extrava Region

kyeugh

onion witch
Pronoun
she/her
*Note: Anyone who helps with the game gets their own Trainer in the Battle Tower*

For those of you who have been helping in this region for a while, like Scootaloo and Kain, then welcome back. For those of you who are new to Extrava, have a nice stay. Extrava's your typical region- that is, on first sight. There are lots of odd and frightening things about the seemingly peaceful place, be it a girl who can speak to Pokemon through song, or a villainous team who wishes to awaken the legendary Pokemon to rise an army of juiced-up, undead Pokemon soldiers. Obviously, Extrava is a step ahead in the Pokemon industy. Here we have a nice map of the region:

205590_169990363143217_4050874_n.jpg

Table of Contents

Last edited:
You've tried to post the picture with a Facebook photo viewer URL - instead, right click on the photo itself and click "Copy image URL" or similar and use that!

- Where's the legend on the map?

And also there's a minor contradiction... So the Great War was a lot before GSC, huh, if Ho-oh rescued the legendary gerbils during it. Then how did Kyogre and Groudon clash during the events of Emerald if it was on Extrava and couldn't swim? Extrava is an island in the middle of nowhere, thousands of miles away from Hoenn, and there isn't really a way (aside from Build Land Bridge with Dry Skin and then Destroy Land Bridge Somehow) for it to have gotten to Hoenn from Extrava if it landed on Extrava, and the guidebook and games seem to imply that there is One groudon.

What type(s) are Mohacidon and Emravon? Is this region just inhabited by canon 'mons (and of course the legendary... winged ursarings) or fakemon?

And also there's a minor contradiction... So the Great War was a lot before GSC, huh, if Ho-oh rescued the legendary gerbils during it. Then how did Kyogre and Groudon clash during the events of Emerald if it was on Extrava and couldn't swim? Extrava is an island in the middle of nowhere, thousands of miles away from Hoenn, and there isn't really a way (aside from Build Land Bridge with Dry Skin and then Destroy Land Bridge Somehow) for it to have gotten to Hoenn from Extrava if it landed on Extrava, and the guidebook and games seem to imply that there is One groudon.

It says that it was the "first" battle. The events in Emerald were not the first battle between them.

So they battle for the first time. Groudon gets thrown onto Extrava, Rayquaza does not have to intervene. Maybe Kyogre swims over there and they fight some more, then Rayquaza does or does not intervene, rinse and repeat. Then they go to sleep, but Groudon's still on Extrava. so how does it get to Hoenn for the events of Emerald? Unless Kyogre blasted Groudon onto Hoenn the same way it got onto Extrava?

I guess I'll just assume Kyogre blasted Groudon. Again. Then they went to sleep, then the events of Emerald.

So they battle for the first time. Groudon gets thrown onto Extrava, Rayquaza does not have to intervene. Maybe Kyogre swims over there and they fight some more, then Rayquaza does or does not intervene, rinse and repeat. Then they go to sleep, but Groudon's still on Extrava. so how does it get to Hoenn for the events of Emerald? Unless Kyogre blasted Groudon onto Hoenn the same way it got onto Extrava?

Well, according to Pokemon mythology, all of the regions were just one large landmass. Extrava wasn't originally that far away, but when Regigigas pulled everything apart, he just left Extrava there... yeah, I should probably add that to the Fieldbook, shouldn't I?

Mohacidon is Dragon and Light (That's a type Raven made up- I was a little iffy about it, but what the heck) and Emraven, according to Raven, is Fire and Ice, although that's subject to change because that seems a little odd for a godly legendary. The map key- I'm working on making it so it doesn't look like crap. Canons, hopefully, although if we can't pull together enough of them, we may have to resort to sticking in a few past gens.

319033_170276586447928_763807357_n.jpg

1: Smokewood Town. This is the quaint home of your hero. It is small and mist often passes through the air.
2: Bienaville. This small town is home to many young, aspiring couples. It is usually sunny, but rains occasionally. It is where your hero is introduced to things like the PokeMart, the Pokemon Center, etc.
3: Jubilee Town. This tacky place is known for its neon colors, intense parties, and the odd gym, which is an arch, which has random indentures in it and resembles a piece of modern art.
4: Pallet City. The first full-fledged town built in Extrava, it was named after the place where the pilgrimage originated- Pallet Town. The most stand-out aspect is the gym, which is a huge, wooden tower. It is home to a gym leader commonly called the Urban Ninja.
5: Mech Town: Not as much of a town as an enormous skyscraper. It is the tallest building in Extrava, with a whopping three hundred floors. The entire town is contained in this building. The creator of Porygon lives here.
6: Waterwheel Town. So named because it lies surrounded by a moat which is fueled by a waterwheel.
7: Decibel Manor. The seventh gym, this enormous building is a mansion owned by a composer named Note. He owns a extremely rich record label. This building is the largest building in Extrava.
8: Flaire City. A sunny, beachside town who benefits greatly from solar power. The final gym is here.
9: Elite Four. A huge tower of stone, the only way up is through a ride on the back of an unruly Pokemon.

a: Smokewood Docks. A famous dock by Smokewood known for its transportation services. It imports from every region, and there's a man who will take you to Hoenn.
b: Pipeline Cave. A dark cave where Flash is needed. It has multiple exits, but many of them are blocked, making it frustrating to navigate.
c: Temporal Forest. An enormous tree with a hole that you can pass through at the bottom. Within the hole is a forest in itself.
d: Lake of Serenity. A lake where you can see a shiny Milotic. Post-story, the Lake Guardians (Uxie, Azelf, Mesprit) dwell here.
e: Waterwheel Falls. A huge ring of water falls. In the center is a peculiar island which is the birthplace of a special Pokemon.
f: Decibel Shipping, Inc. A large building used for shipping and storing items from Decibel, Inc. A different item spawns here everyday, and rare Pokemon live here.
g: S.S. Pallet. This ship once held the Pilgrims of Pallet. It has been restored, and currently looks shiny and new. It resembles a pirate ship, and it is the pride and joy of the Flaire City Gym Leader, because she's a sailor.
h: Tangled Cave. Immensley difficult to navigate, many people simply get stranded here. You will pair up with a lost traveler to get out here.
i: Generator. Two, enormous poles that generate electricity. These poles are essential in the plan of the villainous Team Echo.
j: Arctica. A huge body of ice that was not here three years ago. It is rumored that it is the work of a powerful ice-type Pokemon that resides there.
k: Entertwisland. A peculiar place where people can inter a different reality. The equivalent of the Entralink.
L: Flinteel Settlement. The home of the programs, all of the buildings are made of hardened magma.
m: Echo Garrison. The base of Team Echo, the building sports enormous cannons on the side that can shoot the projectile of choice.
n: Underground Passage. A hole that leads deep underground. Pokemon that live here are strangely intelligent.
o: Legend Peak. A passage to the Distortion World. Post-story, Giratina, Dialga, or Palkia can be caught here. Via event, the Azure Flute can be obtained and can open a passage to the Hall of Origin.
p: Pharaoh's Ruins. An ancient settlement where three pyramids stand- one of basalt, one of granite, and the largest of the three made of both.
q: Champion's Lounge. Here is where you battle the Champion(s). After you see the end credits, you can reach it by boat to find a larger room where Gym Leaders and Champions from every region can be battled. If you challenge the Elite Four rather than go by boat, this feature is inaccessible and you can only challenge the Champion(s).
Above Smokewood Town: Victory Road. This road is full of powerful Trainers that will test your skills before you reach the Elite Four.

Gym Leader One: Mike
Live, Love, Lose, Win!
"Like, not everything is always hunky-dory. But, that's what life is about, because, like, you never remember the times when everything is, like, happy!"
Characterisitcs: A man that strongly resembles Brock. He has a big afro, and wears a tye-dye vest and no undershirt, as well as teal flare pants. His shoes are military boots, and he is usually playing with a yo-yo. He once worked for Lt. Surge, but soon quit to grow out his hair.
Type: Psychic
Badge: Groovy Badge

Hello, ladies. It appears Basalt and Granite has its own wiki now. If you're working on the project with me, I cannot stress this enough, GET ON THE DARN WIKI.

It is here.

Contributors! Due to a sudden spark of interest in the project between Rayven and I, it is requested that any contributor who wishes to continue the project Skype with us on Thursday. This will be much more fast paced than our usual series of replies here at the forum.

Please, send me a PM if you plan on Skyping.

Attached is the Pokémon Application Document. If you have a Pokémon idea that you'd like to see produced, fill out as many of the details as you can, and Rayven and I will work on the rest. If you'd like, you may also attach a photo, but it is optional. Please email the finished forms to me! If the link doesn't work, my email is Qvalador@gmail.com.

This isn't really as serious of a project as it used to be, but if anyone would like to help, we'd appreciate it! Now there's a spreadsheet instead of a wiki, which is considerably more accessible. If you'd like to join... well, I think the spreadsheet covers it. Go back through this thread if you have no idea what I'm rambling about.

Back
Top Bottom