• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Emergency Ref Outpost

Heh, it's no problem really, I just thought maybe getting at least one of my battles going somewhere again would get me back into ASB and help stop my own procrastination.

Is anyone available to take either moi vs. Grass King or Metallica Fanboy?

MF is disappear, so if I pick that up it'll likely just end up ending by DQ, anyway. I can handle that if you want to, though.

(As for vs Grass King, I've been waiting for my chance to jump on that, but since I'm reffing a bunch of battles right now let me get back to you later today.)

Okay, I'll take care of Eta Carinae vs Metallica Fanboy tomorrow, hopefully. As for vs Grass King, I'll have to let you know within the next few days when I am feeling more awake and capable of dealing with life. If someone wants to snatch that up in the meantime, feel free.

I'll take up Eta Carinae vs Grass King, and I'll see if I can post my reffing tomorrow before I leave for my Project M tournament. If not, I'll have it up early Saturday most likely.

Erm, what if the ref for a ref test battle we're in is disappear? I know they can't be subbed but they were DQ'ed in my battle against them

Erm, what if the ref for a ref test battle we're in is disappear? I know they can't be subbed but they were DQ'ed in my battle against them

I'll handle it. Let me know when (if} you need the slot.

I am going to just ask for an E-ref to do something with Metallica Fanboy vs. Me. I'm not sure whether MF is coming back whenever a new round of it is posted and I'd be fine if it were just to be closed where it is, but it's been sitting there for a little too long.

I am going to just ask for an E-ref to do something with Metallica Fanboy vs. Me. I'm not sure whether MF is coming back whenever a new round of it is posted and I'd be fine if it were just to be closed where it is, but it's been sitting there for a little too long.

While I can't come close to matching the beauty of Kratos's writing, I'll put up a round for this today and we'll DQ MF if he doesn't come back in time.

Back
Top Bottom