• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Disco Break!

Lost Guitar

-Solar Powered-
Uh, no not quite. It was my birthday today, I went to London as a celebration. Went to the "For your Eyes only" Ian Fleming exhibition, Houses of Parliament and The Earls Court Dr Who exhibition. (Yes i'm a nerd)

Anyway, great day.

I finally got The full Blackadder series on DVD, Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon & Korg DS-10 on the DS, including a few wii point cards which shall be used to buy Super Mario: The Lost levels and StrongBad. Yay.

Also tommorow i'm going to go see Valkyrie at the local cinema. Nice huh?

Oh wow, that sounds absolutely brilliant :D
A friend of mine took me to see the Ian Fleming exhibition a while back and I thought it was amazing even though I've only seen one Bond film. And lucky, lucky you for getting the full Blackadder boxset~ Everything else sounds really great, too, but nothing beats pretty much unlimited Blackadder :3

Yeah, it was good. I loved the bit where you got to watch the locations that all the different books went. I hogged it.

And you never really can have enough Blackadder.

Back
Top Bottom